Superstar Rajinikanth is all set with his next film 2.0 which is helmed by Shankar. The graphical extravaganza has been aimed for Republic Day 2018 release and is busy with the VFX work. Shankar who is keen on getting the best output is not confident on the film hitting the screens as per the plan. There are talks that 2.0 will hit the screens on April 13th during summer.
Now the makers are puzzled about the release date and the official announcement will be out after Shankar clarifies about the update. There has been huge pressure from the financiers and the makers are in plans to announce things soon. As of now, there is no clarity on the release date of 2.0. Lyca Productions bankrolled the movie and Akshay Kumar is the lead antagonist.
- KCR to face the same controversy as Kejriwal?
- First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
- Suchi Leaks 2.0
- Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
- Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
- Kathi Mahesh comes in support of RGV's GST
- Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
- Jagan: Will tie up with BJP for special category status to AP
- Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
- Fissure between Power Star Pawan and Stylish Star Bunny?
- RGV calls 'Pokiri' a flop movie
- Trump ridicules Modi's English
- RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
- Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
- Purandareswari questions Chandrababu Naidu
- Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' release gets preponed
Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
Superstar Rajinikanth is all set with his next film 2.0 which is helmed by Shankar. The graphical extravaganza has been aimed for Republic Day 2018 release and is busy with...
RGV calls 'Pokiri' a flop movie
You either hate him or like him, but you can't ignore him, that's what RGV is all about. The director who often hits the limelight for wrong reasons and controversial...
Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat' which has been mired in controversies since inception is still facing a tough time. Amidst huge controversies, the only best thing that happened to the movie...
First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
Amidst hue and cry and violent protests Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical drama 'Padmaavat' is getting released on 25th January with few cuts and title change from 'Padmavati' to 'Padmaavat'... Read...
RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
Director Ram Gopal Varma has time and again made headlines for all the wrong reasons. Ram Gopal Varma finds himself in the eye of the storm over his upcoming short...
Karni Sena leader agrees to watch “Padmaavat”
On Monday, the Karni Sena responded to Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s invitation and indicated that it was ready to watch “Padmaavat” before the release of the film on January 25. Read...