Pawan Kalyan’s spate of revelations continues. He has been severely criticising the opposition party YSRCP for their action and inaction. On the third day of his tour in Andhra Pradesh, he shifted focus from the YSRCP to the BJP. Questioning why regional parties would arise if the national parties did their jobs well, Pawan revealed that BJP chief Amit Shah had asked him to merge Janasena into the national party and he had declined to do that.
“When I can make losing parties win with my support, why would I acquiesce?”, he questioned. He said that he would not gain anything in politics and it was solely for the people that he had entered the political world. He further said that all possible avenues should be explored to solve problems, failing which protest could be the last option.
- Kohli fined 25% of match fee for breaching Level 1 of the code of conduct
- Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
- Melania Trump may yet find her voice
- Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
- Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
- Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
- Roja's Sankranti fun!
- Padmaavat row: Karni Sena vandalizes the School
- Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
- Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
- 'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
- Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
- Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
- Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
- KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
- KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
Malayalam actress Bhavana, who was recently engaged to her long-time boyfriend will be entering the wedlock on January 22 (Monday) at the Jawaharlal Convention Center at Kovilakathum Padam, Thrissur. As...
'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
It is already known that 'Padmaavat', which is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati' after multiple cuts and edits, has been banned in Rajasthan and Gujarat. Haryana has joined the two states...
Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
The breaking news on most TV channels yesterday was that working President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad International, Praveen Togadia, had gone missing. VHP cadres created a sensation when they declared...
Melania Trump may yet find her voice
Since Donald Trump became the President of the United States, he and his family have been the centre of media attention more than ever before. While the President is in...
Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
Nara Lokesh, the AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh will be leaving to Davos on 22nd January and will take part in the three-day World Economic Forum Annual Conference beginning at...
Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
Director Ram Gopal Varma who is best known for films like 'Shiva', 'Satya', 'Rangeela' and 'Sarkar', is equally famous for his controversial comments and bold movies. The director who forayed...