Bad omens still continue to haunt Chiranjeevi’s magnum opus ‘Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’. Though the project was announced a while ago, it’s taking forever to go on the floors. The biggest problem started when the cinematographer Ravivarman walked away from the project citing creative differences. Even there’s a strong buzz that music director AR Rahman is also out of the project.
Now, the major problem that’s worrying the team is lack of proper communication between the movie team and artists. As the makers have planned to make it a Pan India movie, renowned artists from every film Industry have been picked for this lavish budget entertainer. As the film hasn’t hit the floors and there’s no clarity when would the shoot commence, adjusting the dates for the artists would be another major issue.
On the other hand, Ram Charan who is producing the movie couldn’t help but delay the project as his film ‘Rangasthalam’ with Sukumar is taking an eternity to get wrapped up. The latest fire mishap at Annapurna Studios adjacent to the movie’s set is another bad omen for the movie. It remains to be seen whether the movie will have any more haunting bad signs or go on the floors without any further delay.
Directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan, ‘Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’ is about the life and times of India’s greatest freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, who remained an unsung hero.
- Pawan Kalyan begins political yatra
- May I go to Bollywood, please?
- Nani to play NTR in Mahanati?
- Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 Indian Languages
- 'Bigg Boss 11' contestant to feature in 'Saaho'?
- Ola and Uber to merge with Softbank?
- Krishnam Raju: Prabhas to get married this year
- 'Bharat Ane Nenu' A Hollywood freemake?
- Nandamuri Hero poses challenge to Ram Charan
- The defiant Kathi Mahesh gets compromised
- Here is the complete list of those who won big at the 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018.
- Nani's AWE release postponed
- US Government shutdown after Senate blocks spending bill
- Tholiprema Audio review
- RGV's twitter strategy - Criticise and Hit Delete?
- Sunny Leone to get wax statue at Madame Tussauds Delhi
Pawan Kalyan begins political yatra
Actor and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan on Monday began his political yatra ahead of the 2019 assembly elections in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Read More
May I go to Bollywood, please?
'Arjun Reddy' has become a cult film in the history of the Telugu Film Industry. Its director Sandeep Vanga received great applause for his film. He was also offered the...
Nani to play NTR in Mahanati?
Though Savitri's biopic 'Mahanati' is gearing up for release in March, there was no clarity on the actors reprising the roles on legendary NTR and ANR. Read More
Nandamuri Hero poses challenge to Ram Charan
Traditionally the summer season and festive season were considered as the best times for a movie release as it draws a wider section of the audience during these times.. Read...
The defiant Kathi Mahesh gets compromised
With his controversial comments on actor and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, Kathi Mahesh found a shortcut to stardom. Till that controversy, Read More
Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 Indian Languages
Of late, the Telugu filmmakers are planning for a Pan India appeal and trying to release the movies in multiple languages. Read More