Massive blunder took place in the medical report of the Bhopal’s gangrape case of the 18-year-old girl. The incident happened on October 31. At first, the medical report said that the two main accused had ‘sexual intercourse with her consent and will’.
Then, later the supplementary report said that it was a gangrape after the police asked the Bhopal government hospital doctor to explain her conclusion about the consensual sex.
On November 1, the first report was signed by a junior doctor, Khushboo Gajbhiye and the handwritten report also stated that the four accused robbed the girl’s mobile phone, wrist watch and gold earrings.
Now, the officials said that there were mistakes in the first report and were later corrected on November 4. The junior doctor reportedly said it was a human error and then sent the supplementary report saying gangrape.
- KCR to face the same controversy as Kejriwal?
- First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
- Suchi Leaks 2.0
- Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
- Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
- Kathi Mahesh comes in support of RGV's GST
- Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
- Jagan: Will tie up with BJP for special category status to AP
- Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
- Fissure between Power Star Pawan and Stylish Star Bunny?
- RGV calls 'Pokiri' a flop movie
- Trump ridicules Modi's English
- RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
- Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
- Purandareswari questions Chandrababu Naidu
- Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' release gets preponed
Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
Massive blunder took place in the medical report of the Bhopal’s gangrape case of the 18-year-old girl. The incident happened on October 31. At first, the medical report said that...
RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
Director Ram Gopal Varma has time and again made headlines for all the wrong reasons. Ram Gopal Varma finds himself in the eye of the storm over his upcoming short...
Karni Sena leader agrees to watch “Padmaavat”
On Monday, the Karni Sena responded to Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s invitation and indicated that it was ready to watch “Padmaavat” before the release of the film on January 25. Read...
First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
Amidst hue and cry and violent protests Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical drama 'Padmaavat' is getting released on 25th January with few cuts and title change from 'Padmavati' to 'Padmaavat'... Read...
Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat' which has been mired in controversies since inception is still facing a tough time. Amidst huge controversies, the only best thing that happened to the movie...
Keerthy Suresh gifts gold coins to “Mahanati” team
Actress Keerthy Suresh gifted gold coins to the team of her much-talked-about upcoming film “Mahanati” under the direction of Nag Ashwin. The project is a biopic of legendary actress Savitri....