E. Surya Narayana Reddy alias Sureedu, the personal assistant of late former Chief Minister Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy, has expressed anger against K.V.P. Ramachandra Rao. While Y.S. Jagan is facing enquiry regarding disproportionate assets, K.V.P Ramachandra Rao alias KVP, a close aide of late former Chief Minister Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy has managed to disassociate himself from this case. Although KVP was summoned by the CBI, no allegations were made against him.
This has angered Sureedu, who has approached the CBI to re-investigate the matter. It is also being said that Sureedu is contemplating filing a review petition on this case, if needed. His argument is that there is no chance of KVP’s being ignorant of dealings running into thousands of crores, given how close KVP was to the late YSR. He also reasoned that the investigation would only be complete when KVP would be named as one of the accused. People close to Sureedu have revealed that he is already consulting legal experts about how the review petition should be drafted and filed.
- Pawan Kalyan begins political yatra
- May I go to Bollywood, please?
- Nani to play NTR in Mahanati?
- Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 Indian Languages
- 'Bigg Boss 11' contestant to feature in 'Saaho'?
- Ola and Uber to merge with Softbank?
- Krishnam Raju: Prabhas to get married this year
- 'Bharat Ane Nenu' A Hollywood freemake?
- Nandamuri Hero poses challenge to Ram Charan
- The defiant Kathi Mahesh gets compromised
- Here is the complete list of those who won big at the 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018.
- Nani's AWE release postponed
- US Government shutdown after Senate blocks spending bill
- Tholiprema Audio review
- RGV's twitter strategy - Criticise and Hit Delete?
- Sunny Leone to get wax statue at Madame Tussauds Delhi
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu threatens to sue Centre over unfulfilled promises
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Friday threatened to sue the Centre over the unfulfilled promises. He said that the state government could move the Supreme Court to...
Balakrishna gives interesting update on NTR's biopic
Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is riding high after the success of his recent release 'Jaisimha', had revealed that the shooting of biopic on his legendary father NTR, will commence from March.....
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu says sorry to common man
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu surprised everyone by saying sorry to common man, who was stuck Read More
KCR: Centre not encouraging high-growth states
On Thursday, Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao said that the centre is not encouraging the high-growth states and had to devolve more funds. He added that centre should give...
RGV-Kathi Mahesh showers lavish praises on each other
Kathi Mahesh, an unfamiliar name and face till a few months ago, has now become the talk of the town for his controversial comments on actor and Jana Sena chief...
Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
Nara Lokesh, the AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh will be leaving to Davos on 22nd January and will take part in the three-day World Economic Forum Annual Conference beginning at...