The chief of Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS), Hardik Patel stuck to headlines as two sex video clips allegedly showing him surfaced on internet. On Monday, these video clips went viral on social media platforms.
Nearly 10 days ago, he predicted that a doctored sex CD would surface to defame him and just as predicted, two such videos came out.
Reacting to this, he said, “The video is fake and morphed. It is part of dirty politics by the BJP that has stooped down to the lowest level to attack me.”
He further added, “I am a man, I am not impotent.”
Hardik said, “As long as people are with me, no attack on my personal life will adversely impact the quota agitation.”
- KCR to face the same controversy as Kejriwal?
- First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
- Suchi Leaks 2.0
- Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
- Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
- Kathi Mahesh comes in support of RGV's GST
- Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
- Jagan: Will tie up with BJP for special category status to AP
- Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
- Fissure between Power Star Pawan and Stylish Star Bunny?
- RGV calls 'Pokiri' a flop movie
- Trump ridicules Modi's English
- RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
- Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
- Purandareswari questions Chandrababu Naidu
- Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' release gets preponed
Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
The chief of Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS), Hardik Patel stuck to headlines as two sex video clips allegedly showing him surfaced on internet. On Monday, these video clips went...
Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
Pawan Kalyan has declared that his Janasena will contest in both the Telugu states. However, which constituencies he will contest from is still unknown. Adding to the mystery is his...
RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
Director Ram Gopal Varma has time and again made headlines for all the wrong reasons. Ram Gopal Varma finds himself in the eye of the storm over his upcoming short...
First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
Amidst hue and cry and violent protests Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical drama 'Padmaavat' is getting released on 25th January with few cuts and title change from 'Padmavati' to 'Padmaavat'... Read...
Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
Pawan Kalyan who started his Jana Sena tour from Kondagattu Temple yesterday gave his first speech in the tour at Shubham Garden Hotel in Karimnagar. In his speech, Pawan Kalyan...
Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
Congress leader Vijayashanti spoke to the media about Pawan Kalyan's tour. Instead of commenting on the tour itself, she sought answers to her questions from Telangana CM KCR. Read More