The boat accident was not due to the company’s negligence but rather because of a sand bunk in the river, said prime accused Kondal Rao. After the accident at Pavitra Sangamam, the investors of the River Boating company have gone into hiding. The owner of the company, Kondal Rao, spoke to TV9, and revealed that he had no investment in the company and was on the brink of financial ruin. He named his friends Seshagiri, Manoj, Gedela Srinivas and Sarathi as the investors in the boating business.
He also said that the company was registered in his name only because he was a local. He also revealed that he had no knowledge of the boating business and would in fact go and watch the boats to learn more about them. He said that he had spent Rs 50 lakhs to purchased four boats for the business and the fifth one, which capsized, was brought from Kakinada. He also revealed that all his boats had permits, but they had expired on November 3. He had already applied for the renewal of the permits, he said.
- Nandamuri Hero poses challenge to Ram Charan
- The defiant Kathi Mahesh gets compromised
- Here is the complete list of those who won big at the 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018.
- Nani's AWE release postponed
- US Government shutdown after Senate blocks spending bill
- Tholiprema Audio review
- RGV's twitter strategy - Criticise and Hit Delete?
- Sunny Leone to get wax statue at Madame Tussauds Delhi
- May I go to Bollywood, please?
- Nani to play NTR in Mahanati?
- Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 Indian Languages
- 'Bigg Boss 11' contestant to feature in 'Saaho'?
- Ola and Uber to merge with Softbank?
- Krishnam Raju: Prabhas to get married this year
- 'Bharat Ane Nenu' A Hollywood freemake?
- Indian politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu threatens to sue Centre over unfulfilled promises
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Friday threatened to sue the Centre over the unfulfilled promises. He said that the state government could move the Supreme Court to...
Balakrishna gives interesting update on NTR's biopic
Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is riding high after the success of his recent release 'Jaisimha', had revealed that the shooting of biopic on his legendary father NTR, will commence from March.....
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu says sorry to common man
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu surprised everyone by saying sorry to common man, who was stuck Read More
KCR: Centre not encouraging high-growth states
On Thursday, Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao said that the centre is not encouraging the high-growth states and had to devolve more funds. He added that centre should give...
RGV-Kathi Mahesh showers lavish praises on each other
Kathi Mahesh, an unfamiliar name and face till a few months ago, has now become the talk of the town for his controversial comments on actor and Jana Sena chief...
Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
Nara Lokesh, the AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh will be leaving to Davos on 22nd January and will take part in the three-day World Economic Forum Annual Conference beginning at...