It’s been decades since the Kashmir conflict remained an unsolved issue between Indian and Pakistan. Many battles were fought over the years for the land of snow. The land has been violently disputed by India and Pakistan since their 1947 partition.
While the PoK (Pak Occupied Kashmir) still remains the most debated issue, former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah made some sensational comments on PoK. In a shocking statement, National Conference Chief said that India has betrayed Pakistan and PoK belongs to the Pakistan.
“I am telling the world clearly. The part which is with Pakistan belongs to Pakistan and this is India’s part. If they want peace, the government will have to talk to Pakistan and will have to give autonomy to us as well as to them,” Farooq Abdullah told the media.
However, this is not the first time Abdullah had spoken in favor of Pakistan. There are several incidents where Abdullah took Pakistan’s side and criticized India on the ongoing Kashmir issue.
- KCR to face the same controversy as Kejriwal?
- First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
- Suchi Leaks 2.0
- Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
- Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
- Kathi Mahesh comes in support of RGV's GST
- Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
- Jagan: Will tie up with BJP for special category status to AP
- Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
- Fissure between Power Star Pawan and Stylish Star Bunny?
- RGV calls 'Pokiri' a flop movie
- Trump ridicules Modi's English
- RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
- Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
- Purandareswari questions Chandrababu Naidu
- Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' release gets preponed
Trump ridicules Modi's English
Donald Trump became the President of the United States of America through a hate campaign that raked up xenophobia in America. As part of his Delaware address, then Republican candidate...
Apple joins Malala for Girl empowerment
With a noble aim to empower girl's education, the tech giant Apple joined hands with Malala. Led by Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai, the Malala Fund is focused on...
Arnold Schwarzenegger sends out a great message
Arnold Schwarzenegger, one of the biggest Hollywood Superstars of the 1970s and 80s revealed the stark facts of life through a photograph of himself sleeping on the street under his...
Trump signs bill to reopen government after three days of shut down
US President Donald Trump on Monday signed a bill reopening the government. He signed a government spending bill that ends a three-day partial shut down. Read More
US Government shutdown after Senate blocks spending bill
The US Senate turned down a spending bill of the federal government, leading to its shutdown. The spending bill would have given federal agencies such as the Pentagon funds in...
British MPs approve the Brexit Bill
After several debates, the British MPs have finally given the nod to a landmark Brexit bill, but the legislation now faces a battle in the upper chamber. Read More