The row over the Muslim built monuments still continue. After several BJP leaders like Sangeet Som, Subramanian Swamy, and Yogi Adityanath termed Taj Mahal as a blot on Indian culture, BJP MP Vinay Katiyar makes sensational comments on Delhi’s Jama Masjid.
The BJP leader said that the Jama Masjid of Delhi was actually a Jamuna Devi Temple, which was demolished by the Mughals to construct Jama Masjid.
“There were about 6000 places that were broken down by the Mughal emperors. Delhi’s Jama Masjid was originally Jamuna Devi temple, similarly, Taj Mahal was Tejo Mahalaya,” said Vinay Katiyar.
When the UP government had ignored to list Taj Mahal in their state’s tourism list, Vinay Katiyar claimed the Taj Mahal was Lord Shiva’s Temple on which the monument was built.
- Kohli fined 25% of match fee for breaching Level 1 of the code of conduct
- Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
- Melania Trump may yet find her voice
- Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
- Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
- Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
- Roja's Sankranti fun!
- Padmaavat row: Karni Sena vandalizes the School
- Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
- Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
- 'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
- Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
- Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
- Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
- KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
- KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
Malayalam actress Bhavana, who was recently engaged to her long-time boyfriend will be entering the wedlock on January 22 (Monday) at the Jawaharlal Convention Center at Kovilakathum Padam, Thrissur. As...
'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
It is already known that 'Padmaavat', which is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati' after multiple cuts and edits, has been banned in Rajasthan and Gujarat. Haryana has joined the two states...
Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
The breaking news on most TV channels yesterday was that working President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad International, Praveen Togadia, had gone missing. VHP cadres created a sensation when they declared...
Melania Trump may yet find her voice
Since Donald Trump became the President of the United States, he and his family have been the centre of media attention more than ever before. While the President is in...
Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
Nara Lokesh, the AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh will be leaving to Davos on 22nd January and will take part in the three-day World Economic Forum Annual Conference beginning at...
Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
Director Ram Gopal Varma who is best known for films like 'Shiva', 'Satya', 'Rangeela' and 'Sarkar', is equally famous for his controversial comments and bold movies. The director who forayed...