Janasena party chief Pawan Kalyan’s three day tour of Andhra Pradesh has been making the headlines since it was announced. Pawan has been making a great impact by speaking at two to three fora per day. In addition to meetings with the party coordinators, Pawan also created interest with some ‘public interest’ meetings. With the election year approaching, it is very essential that Janasena cadres have clarity about the political approach of the party. Political pundits have already begun drawing inferences from Pawan’s speeches. His accusations of corruption in YSRCP and his allegations of cheating by the BJP regarding special status indicate clearly that alliances with these two parties are completely ruled out. The only party that remains is the TDP.
The TDP has been encouraging YCP MLAs to join their party without hesitation. Due to this policy, the TDP has created artificial competition in some segments. With two or three leaders vying for tickets for the same constituencies, the only way TDP can accommodate conflicting interests is if there is a reorganisation of Assembly constituencies. Some MLAs are already doubting the possibility of getting tickets and have turned their gaze outwards. That Pawan Kalyan is a very good man and that they are impressed by his speeches is the talk amongst a few such MLAs. About a dozen sitting MLAs are expected to come out of the TDP. In that case, it is only Janasena that can accommodate them and give them tickets is the conclusion being drawn by political analysts.
- Kohli fined 25% of match fee for breaching Level 1 of the code of conduct
- Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
- Melania Trump may yet find her voice
- Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
- Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
- Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
- Roja's Sankranti fun!
- Padmaavat row: Karni Sena vandalizes the School
- Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
- Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
- 'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
- Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
- Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
- Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
- KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
- KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
Nawin Vijay Krishna, son of senior actor Naresh, who earlier acted in 'Nandini Nursing Home' and 'Inaa Ishtam Nuvvu' is gearing up for his third movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'.
Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
The Central government is all set to introduce the Bill for delimitation and increase of constituencies in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on January 29th, which is the first day of...
Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
Nandamuri Balakrishna who is known for his punch dialogues and larger than life characters is equally known for his gravity-defying fight sequences. As his fans enjoy this kind of heavy-duty...
Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
In the age of the internet and social media, fake news can spread rapidly and fortunately can be refuted just as easily. Several celebrities fell victims to death hoaxes in...
Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
With the ongoing tiff between Kathi Mahesh and Pawan Kalyan fans getting worse day by day, TDP Yuvashakthi President Kethireddy Jagadeeswar Reddy has finally decided to put an end to...
KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
Telangana Home Minister Naini's remark about people who had not fought for Telangana, or been part of the Telangana agitation, being made Cabinet ministers by KCR has become a huge...