Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao on Thursday visited the Kaleswaram irrigation project site and reviewed the progress. In order to supply water to several areas in Telangana districts, he instructed officials to complete the work before June 2018.
Though, he expressed satisfaction over the progress of barrage works at Medigadda, Annaram, Sundilla, pump houses at Kannepalli, Siripuram and Golivada, he asked the officials to finish the work soon.
Mr. Rao added that all the works should be completed before the next flood season in Godavari. Also, the Chief Minister asked police department to provide security at all the project sites as they are known for the Maoist presence.
- Kohli fined 25% of match fee for breaching Level 1 of the code of conduct
- Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
- Melania Trump may yet find her voice
- Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
- Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
- Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
- Roja's Sankranti fun!
- Padmaavat row: Karni Sena vandalizes the School
- Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
- Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
- 'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
- Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
- Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
- Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
- KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
- KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
Telangana IT Minister, KTR's visit to South Korea to seek investments for the state is paying rich dividends. Youngone Corporation has agreed to invest $300 in the Kakatiya Mega Textiles...
Is KTR going against the tenets of politics?
'When in Rome, act like a Roman.' Nowhere is this saying more applicable than in the field of politics. Political leaders often disply chameleon-like ability to change their colours, beliefs...
Telangana government gifts Rs 1 crore and land to Mithali Raj
Telangana government on Thursday gifted Rs 1 crore and 600 square yards of land in Banjara Hills to India women’s cricket
TRS MLA's sensational comments on KCR's cabinet
TRS MLA from Mahbubnagar Srinivas Goud made some scathing comments on KCR's Cabinet. He said that Naini's remark that people unconnected with the Telangana agitation had been inducted into the...
Metro targets reached! One month scorecard of Hyderabad Metro
It has been exactly one month since the Hyderabad Metro began operational. In the first week of operations, Hyderabadis thronged the Metro stations due to the novelty factor, causing unbelievable...
KTR to visit Davos
Telangana IT Minister KTR is to attend the World Economic Forum meet in Davos on the 17th and 18th of January 2018. He has received a special invitation for the...