Generation gap and age gap could not affect the camaraderie between the two firebrands of the YSR Congress party – Lakshmi Parvati and Roja. Both ladies are known to be hardcore loyalists, who do not waste an opportunity to promote and defend their party. Both are crucial to Jagan’s party. This shared interest in the party’s future is probably the reason for their visible friendship.
YCP MLAs recently went on a tour to ascertain the status of the Polavaram project. While it was an information-gathering session, the bus tour was also an opportunity for the YCP MLAs to mingle. With the Assembly boycott, the MLAs have not been able to interact much. This trip was a way for them to get together and be energized for the future. Lakshmi Parvati and Roja created quite a sensation on the bus by taking selfies and posting them on the social media. The usually quiet Lakshmi Parvati forgot her reservations to mingle with her fellow partymen.
- Kohli fined 25% of match fee for breaching Level 1 of the code of conduct
- Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
- Melania Trump may yet find her voice
- Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
- Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
- Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
- Roja's Sankranti fun!
- Padmaavat row: Karni Sena vandalizes the School
- Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
- Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
- 'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
- Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
- Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
- Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
- KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
- KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
Nawin Vijay Krishna, son of senior actor Naresh, who earlier acted in 'Nandini Nursing Home' and 'Inaa Ishtam Nuvvu' is gearing up for his third movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'.
Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
The Central government is all set to introduce the Bill for delimitation and increase of constituencies in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on January 29th, which is the first day of...
Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
Nandamuri Balakrishna who is known for his punch dialogues and larger than life characters is equally known for his gravity-defying fight sequences. As his fans enjoy this kind of heavy-duty...
Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
In the age of the internet and social media, fake news can spread rapidly and fortunately can be refuted just as easily. Several celebrities fell victims to death hoaxes in...
Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
With the ongoing tiff between Kathi Mahesh and Pawan Kalyan fans getting worse day by day, TDP Yuvashakthi President Kethireddy Jagadeeswar Reddy has finally decided to put an end to...
KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
Telangana Home Minister Naini's remark about people who had not fought for Telangana, or been part of the Telangana agitation, being made Cabinet ministers by KCR has become a huge...