After the senior Congress leader’s insensitive comments on Modi calling him a ‘neech’ aadmi (vile person), PM Modi took a dig at him and accused Aiyar of giving bounty while he visited Pakistan to remove him.
While addressing a rally in Banaskantha district of North Gujarat, Modi said that Manishankar went to Pakistan and discussed with the Pakistanis about the removal of him. “In that meeting, he is seen discussing with Pakistanis that ‘jab tak Modi ko raste se hataya nahi jata’ (until Modi is not removed from the way), the relationship between India and Pakistan cannot improve,” Modi added.
“Someone tell me what is the meeting of ‘raste se hatana’. You had gone to Pakistan to give my ‘supari’, you wanted to give Modi’s ‘supari’ (contract killing),” Narendra Modi said.
However, people need not worry as ‘Maa Ambe’ (goddess) is protecting me, he added.
- Kohli fined 25% of match fee for breaching Level 1 of the code of conduct
- Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
- Melania Trump may yet find her voice
- Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
- Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
- Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
- Roja's Sankranti fun!
- Padmaavat row: Karni Sena vandalizes the School
- Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
- Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
- 'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
- Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
- Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
- Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
- KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
- KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
Malayalam actress Bhavana, who was recently engaged to her long-time boyfriend will be entering the wedlock on January 22 (Monday) at the Jawaharlal Convention Center at Kovilakathum Padam, Thrissur. As...
'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
It is already known that 'Padmaavat', which is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati' after multiple cuts and edits, has been banned in Rajasthan and Gujarat. Haryana has joined the two states...
Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
The breaking news on most TV channels yesterday was that working President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad International, Praveen Togadia, had gone missing. VHP cadres created a sensation when they declared...
Melania Trump may yet find her voice
Since Donald Trump became the President of the United States, he and his family have been the centre of media attention more than ever before. While the President is in...
Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
Nara Lokesh, the AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh will be leaving to Davos on 22nd January and will take part in the three-day World Economic Forum Annual Conference beginning at...
Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
Director Ram Gopal Varma who is best known for films like 'Shiva', 'Satya', 'Rangeela' and 'Sarkar', is equally famous for his controversial comments and bold movies. The director who forayed...