North Korean defector, Lee Aeran has launched a crowd funding campaign to kill Kim Jong-un. The 53-year-old defector, who survived eight years in prison camp, runs a restaurant and guests can donate cash towards the killing of Kim Jong-un. So far, she amassed more than £2,300.
She said, “As long as Kim Jong-un is alive, world peace isn’t possible.”
She further added, “I believe North Korea needs to implement a society based on democracy and that Kim Jong Un must be eliminated. The best way to do that is to assassinate him.”
She said, “North Korea is a closed society so of course this will be difficult. So I decided to have a campaign awarding prize money to anyone that could kill him.”
- KCR to face the same controversy as Kejriwal?
- First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
- Suchi Leaks 2.0
- Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
- Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
- Kathi Mahesh comes in support of RGV's GST
- Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
- Jagan: Will tie up with BJP for special category status to AP
- Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
- Fissure between Power Star Pawan and Stylish Star Bunny?
- RGV calls 'Pokiri' a flop movie
- Trump ridicules Modi's English
- RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
- Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
- Purandareswari questions Chandrababu Naidu
- Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' release gets preponed
Trump ridicules Modi's English
Donald Trump became the President of the United States of America through a hate campaign that raked up xenophobia in America. As part of his Delaware address, then Republican candidate...
Apple joins Malala for Girl empowerment
With a noble aim to empower girl's education, the tech giant Apple joined hands with Malala. Led by Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai, the Malala Fund is focused on...
Arnold Schwarzenegger sends out a great message
Arnold Schwarzenegger, one of the biggest Hollywood Superstars of the 1970s and 80s revealed the stark facts of life through a photograph of himself sleeping on the street under his...
Trump signs bill to reopen government after three days of shut down
US President Donald Trump on Monday signed a bill reopening the government. He signed a government spending bill that ends a three-day partial shut down. Read More
US Government shutdown after Senate blocks spending bill
The US Senate turned down a spending bill of the federal government, leading to its shutdown. The spending bill would have given federal agencies such as the Pentagon funds in...
British MPs approve the Brexit Bill
After several debates, the British MPs have finally given the nod to a landmark Brexit bill, but the legislation now faces a battle in the upper chamber. Read More