After the New Delhi’s air condition turned worse from the past few years, the Delhi government imposed the odd-even car-rationing scheme between November 13th to November 17th in the national capital. The National Green Tribunal (NGT) instructed the government to deal with the pollution crisis in NCR. Industrial activities, new constructions and entry of trucks have been asked to be banned in the national capital.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal requested his counterparts from Haryana and Punjab to hold a meeting to stop the practice of burning. The horrific smog in Delhi NCR has been mainly caused by stubble burning and excessive emission of smoke from vehicles. The drop in temperatures suddenly made the situations worse in NCR. However with the implementation of odd-even car rationing and other measures, things are expected to turn normal soon.
- KCR to face the same controversy as Kejriwal?
- First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
- Suchi Leaks 2.0
- Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
- Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
- Kathi Mahesh comes in support of RGV's GST
- Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
- Jagan: Will tie up with BJP for special category status to AP
- Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
- Fissure between Power Star Pawan and Stylish Star Bunny?
- RGV calls 'Pokiri' a flop movie
- Trump ridicules Modi's English
- RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
- Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
- Purandareswari questions Chandrababu Naidu
- Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' release gets preponed
Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
After the New Delhi’s air condition turned worse from the past few years, the Delhi government imposed the odd-even car-rationing scheme between November 13th to November 17th in the national...
Trump ridicules Modi's English
Donald Trump became the President of the United States of America through a hate campaign that raked up xenophobia in America. As part of his Delaware address, then Republican candidate...
Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat' which has been mired in controversies since inception is still facing a tough time. Amidst huge controversies, the only best thing that happened to the movie...
First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
Amidst hue and cry and violent protests Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical drama 'Padmaavat' is getting released on 25th January with few cuts and title change from 'Padmavati' to 'Padmaavat'... Read...
RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
Director Ram Gopal Varma has time and again made headlines for all the wrong reasons. Ram Gopal Varma finds himself in the eye of the storm over his upcoming short...
Karni Sena leader agrees to watch “Padmaavat”
On Monday, the Karni Sena responded to Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s invitation and indicated that it was ready to watch “Padmaavat” before the release of the film on January 25. Read...