Declaring that he would not tolerate attempts to portray him as a casteist leader, Janasena party leader Pavan Kalyan demanded why this caste debate had not arisen when he was touring Karimnagar and Bellary. He said he would have to start talking about organisations and their caste affiliations if people persisted in casteism. He said that his brother Chiranjeevi had faced defeat in politics as there were no honest political leaders by his side. Pavan said that Parakala Prabhakar Rao was one of the people who had betrayed Praja Rajyam.
Further criticising Parakala Prabhakar, Pavan asked why he was unable to get special status for Andhra Pradesh when his wife was a Union minister. He invited everyone who wished to see a political change to join him. He said some politicians didn’t even have the patience to study the Polavaram issue. He also said that Kapu reservations could not be achieved through a show of might. Speaking in Rajamandry, Pavan Kalyan also questioned why BC Sanghams chairman R. Krishnaiah, who was opposed to Kapu reservations, had not raised an objection when the item had been included in the TDP manifesto. He had, in fact, contested as the Telangana CM candidate, Pavan reminded.
- Kohli fined 25% of match fee for breaching Level 1 of the code of conduct
- Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
- Melania Trump may yet find her voice
- Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
- Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
- Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
- Roja's Sankranti fun!
- Padmaavat row: Karni Sena vandalizes the School
- Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
- Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
- 'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
- Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
- Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
- Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
- KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
- KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
Nawin Vijay Krishna, son of senior actor Naresh, who earlier acted in 'Nandini Nursing Home' and 'Inaa Ishtam Nuvvu' is gearing up for his third movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'.
Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
The Central government is all set to introduce the Bill for delimitation and increase of constituencies in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on January 29th, which is the first day of...
Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
Nandamuri Balakrishna who is known for his punch dialogues and larger than life characters is equally known for his gravity-defying fight sequences. As his fans enjoy this kind of heavy-duty...
Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
In the age of the internet and social media, fake news can spread rapidly and fortunately can be refuted just as easily. Several celebrities fell victims to death hoaxes in...
Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
With the ongoing tiff between Kathi Mahesh and Pawan Kalyan fans getting worse day by day, TDP Yuvashakthi President Kethireddy Jagadeeswar Reddy has finally decided to put an end to...
KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
Telangana Home Minister Naini's remark about people who had not fought for Telangana, or been part of the Telangana agitation, being made Cabinet ministers by KCR has become a huge...