With the final stage of polling set to commence in Gujarat, the Congress and BJP have intensified their criticism of each other. Recently, posters of Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi surfaced in Ahmedabad. These posters show him posing with Salman Nizami, the youth Congress leader caught in controversy presently. It also shows a screen shot from Nizami’s twitter handle where he had supported Afzal Guru (the man accused to be the mastermind behind the attack on the Parliament). The poster declares that any friend of Afzal Guru’s is a traitor.
The BJP claims that the photograph of Rahul and Salman was taken when the latter was campaigning for the Congress in Gujarat. This is in response to the Congress denying the existence of a party worker by this name. That Nizami had tweeted that Rahul was dedicating his life to India like his father and grandmother, who lay down their lives for the country is well-known. Nizami had asked who PM Modi’s parents were in the same tweet, to which the PM had retorted that the citizens of India were his parents.
- Kohli fined 25% of match fee for breaching Level 1 of the code of conduct
- Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
- Melania Trump may yet find her voice
- Festival present for ruling parties of Telugu states on January 29th.
- Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
- Balakrishna's stunt in 'Jaisimha' leaves Mahindra owner in a deep laugh
- Roja's Sankranti fun!
- Padmaavat row: Karni Sena vandalizes the School
- Nawin Vijay Krishna's new movie titled 'Oorantha Anukuntunnaru'
- Director P. Vasu clarifies on his death rumors
- 'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
- Kathi-Pawan controversy: Chiranjeevi to intervene?
- Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
- Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
- KCR to show the door to 'TDP' Ministers?
- KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
Actress Bhavana to enter the wed-lock soon
Malayalam actress Bhavana, who was recently engaged to her long-time boyfriend will be entering the wedlock on January 22 (Monday) at the Jawaharlal Convention Center at Kovilakathum Padam, Thrissur. As...
'Padmaavat' banned in three states; is U.P. next?
It is already known that 'Padmaavat', which is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati' after multiple cuts and edits, has been banned in Rajasthan and Gujarat. Haryana has joined the two states...
Togadia does a 'Lagadapati'
The breaking news on most TV channels yesterday was that working President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad International, Praveen Togadia, had gone missing. VHP cadres created a sensation when they declared...
Melania Trump may yet find her voice
Since Donald Trump became the President of the United States, he and his family have been the centre of media attention more than ever before. While the President is in...
Nara Lokesh's itinerary fixed for foreign visit
Nara Lokesh, the AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh will be leaving to Davos on 22nd January and will take part in the three-day World Economic Forum Annual Conference beginning at...
Trailer of RGV's 'God Sex and Truth' is Out
Director Ram Gopal Varma who is best known for films like 'Shiva', 'Satya', 'Rangeela' and 'Sarkar', is equally famous for his controversial comments and bold movies. The director who forayed...