Amidst the Gujrat polls, both Congress and BJP have been attacking each other on personal levels. But, the newly elected Congress President Rahul Gandhi emphasized that he will bring an end to the culture of personal attacks in India’s political discourse.
In an exclusive interview to the news channel, Rahul Gandi admitted the ‘neech’ comments on Modi by his party man Mani Shankar Aiyar and said they are unacceptable.
Reacting to Modi’s allegations of the former Prime Minister making a conspiracy with Pakistan, he demanded an apology from Modi for making such baseless allegations. “Manmohan Singh dedicated his entire life to the country. But the way Modiji spoke is not acceptable. He should have apologized, that is his decision. But we want to bring about this change,” said Rahul Gandhi.
He also made it clear that Congress doesn’t make any personal attacks on the political opponents and it’s BJP which does that.
“BJP aur Narendra Modi ji zaroor karte hain. Bura to lagta hai (BJP and Narendra Modi do this. We feel bad),” Rahul Gandhi said.
On Gujrat polls, Rahul said that Congress will recreate the history by winning with a huge margin and surprise everyone.
“We will do very well. We will surprise you,” he said.
The second phase of the Gujrat elections will be held on 14th December and counting will be done on 18th December.
- KCR to face the same controversy as Kejriwal?
- First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
- Suchi Leaks 2.0
- Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
- Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
- Kathi Mahesh comes in support of RGV's GST
- Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
- Jagan: Will tie up with BJP for special category status to AP
- Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
- Fissure between Power Star Pawan and Stylish Star Bunny?
- RGV calls 'Pokiri' a flop movie
- Trump ridicules Modi's English
- RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
- Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
- Purandareswari questions Chandrababu Naidu
- Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' release gets preponed
Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
Amidst the Gujrat polls, both Congress and BJP have been attacking each other on personal levels. But, the newly elected Congress President Rahul Gandhi emphasized that he will bring an...
Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
Pawan Kalyan has declared that his Janasena will contest in both the Telugu states. However, which constituencies he will contest from is still unknown. Adding to the mystery is his...
RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
Director Ram Gopal Varma has time and again made headlines for all the wrong reasons. Ram Gopal Varma finds himself in the eye of the storm over his upcoming short...
First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
Amidst hue and cry and violent protests Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical drama 'Padmaavat' is getting released on 25th January with few cuts and title change from 'Padmavati' to 'Padmaavat'... Read...
Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
Pawan Kalyan who started his Jana Sena tour from Kondagattu Temple yesterday gave his first speech in the tour at Shubham Garden Hotel in Karimnagar. In his speech, Pawan Kalyan...
Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
Congress leader Vijayashanti spoke to the media about Pawan Kalyan's tour. Instead of commenting on the tour itself, she sought answers to her questions from Telangana CM KCR. Read More