RedBus co-founder Phanindra Sama has been appointed as the Chief Innovation Officer for Telangana State. Mr. Sama, a serial entrepreneur who hails from Nizamabad, is a product of BITS Pilani and IISc. He has received several entrepreneurship awards, amongst which are India’s Best Start-Up Award, 2010 and Entrepreneur of the Year, IT in 2013. Currently, Mr. Sama is a patron in Kakatiya SandBox, an experimentation lab where solutions to local problems are researched. As Chief Innovation Officer, Mr. Sama will be closely involved with the Telangana State Innovation Cell. This Cell has been set up to promote innovation at the grassroots, especially in education institutions. The Cell also hopes to bring the start-up culture to the rest of the state by enabling co-working spaces and incubators across the state. This is in line with vision of the Chief Minister KCR, and the Minister for IT and Industries, Mr. KTR of making Telangana State the start-up state of India.
Co-founder of @redBus_in and serial entrepreneur @phanindrasama has been appointed as Chief Innovation Officer for Telangana state. Minister @KTRTRS handed over the appointment letter at Secretariat today pic.twitter.com/RcRRBfV2ql
— Min IT, Telangana (@MinIT_Telangana) November 10, 2017
- Krish’s “Manikarnika” gets new release date
- Jr NTR rejected Bigg Boss?
- Rajinikanth on Cauvery Verdict: Reducing water to Tamil Nadu disappointing
- RBI: Will take appropriate supervisory action in PNB fraud case
- Army's counter to Owaisi's remarks
- Modi follows in the footsteps of Mallya
- Chiranjeevi to hold a press conference on Friday; suspense over his reentry into active politics
- Nayanthara to join Chiranjeevi for “Sye Raa” shoot
- Interpol's hunt begins for Nirav Modi
- Police to arrest RGV?
- Mexico struck by massive 7.2 magnitude earthquake
- Chandrababu Naidu: People will take harsh decision if they feel cheated
- Priyanka Chopra sues Nirav Modi
- Mudragada Padmanabham questions Chandra Babu's integrity
- Amit Shah's bike rally stirs controversy
- Rajasthan Minister's Aswachch Bharat
Boy Genius declared Brand Ambassador of Irrigation Department
A 5 years old boy, belonging to Pandillapalli in Chintakani Mandal of Khammam district, is astounding people with his stupendous knowledge of the irrigation schemes in the state...
Man murders wife, children; surrenders to police
A gruesome incident took place in the early hours of Monday in Hyderabad's Meerpet. Harinder Gowd, a resident of Sumati Enclave in Jillelaguda of Meerpet, murdered his wife Jyoti, his...
Chandanagar Triple Murders - Three Arrested
Three members of a family were murdered in Chandanaga, Hyderabad. 34 year old Aparna, her mother Jayalakshmi and her daughter Kartikeya were murdered in their flat by unknown assailants. The...
Three-month old baby sacrifice case solved
The Uppal police have solved the case of the murder of a three-month old infant, whose severed head was found on the house of a cab driver Rajasekhar. Investigations revealed...
Infant beheaded... Black Magic suspected
In a gruesome incident reported from Chiluka Nagar in the Uppal police station limits, the severed head of a three-month old infant was found on a house. This, in conjunction...
Petty dispute gone wrong or planned murder?
The murder of Nalgonda Municipal Chairperson Boddupally Lakshmi's husband Boddupally Srinivas Reddy is getting more mysterious by the minute. While Komatireddy Venkat Reddy is alleging that Srinivas Reddy's murder was...