YSR Congress Party MP from Tirupati, Varaprasad, has come out with scathing criticism about the running of the Andhra Pradesh state government as well as the Legislative Assembly Speaker, Kodela Siva Prasad. Expressing great displeasure, he questioned why the speaker had not taken the court ruling pertaining to YCP MLA Roja into account. He also said that unless the 21 defectors from the YCP were disqualified, YCP MLAs would not honour the Assembly proceedings.
He also demanded the immediate dismissal of the four YCP ministers in the Cabinet, adding that until then, the YCP MLAs had decided that they would not attend the Assembly session. He said that the court was only a pretext shown by the Speaker to hide his inaction. He also revealed that he had requested the Central Home Minister that action against party defectors should be taken by the EC and not the Speaker in the future.
- Krish’s “Manikarnika” gets new release date
- Jr NTR rejected Bigg Boss?
- Rajinikanth on Cauvery Verdict: Reducing water to Tamil Nadu disappointing
- RBI: Will take appropriate supervisory action in PNB fraud case
- Army's counter to Owaisi's remarks
- Modi follows in the footsteps of Mallya
- Chiranjeevi to hold a press conference on Friday; suspense over his reentry into active politics
- Nayanthara to join Chiranjeevi for “Sye Raa” shoot
- Interpol's hunt begins for Nirav Modi
- Police to arrest RGV?
- Mexico struck by massive 7.2 magnitude earthquake
- Chandrababu Naidu: People will take harsh decision if they feel cheated
- Priyanka Chopra sues Nirav Modi
- Mudragada Padmanabham questions Chandra Babu's integrity
- Amit Shah's bike rally stirs controversy
- Rajasthan Minister's Aswachch Bharat
Chandrababu Naidu: People will take harsh decision if they feel cheated
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said, “People will take harsh decision if they feel cheated.”
It's prison time for TDP MLA
A seven year old criminal case has come back to haunt Denduluru TDP MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar. A senior TDP leader, he was made TDP Party Whip by Chandrababu Naidu to...
April 6 deadline for AP special status: Jagan
YCP chief Y.S. Jagan has given an ultimatum to the BJP government at the Centre. If AP was not given special status by April 6th, he said, YCP MPs would...
Janasena adds to Andhra Pradesh confusion
Film actor Pawan Kalyan aet up the Janasena party promising a new type of politics. The party has made it a policy to bring out people's problems so that people...
AP Farmer seeks Sunny Leone's help to ward off the 'Evil Eye'
A 45-year-old A Chenchu Reddy of Banda Kindi Palle village has come out with a unique idea to ward off their evil eye from his farm. Instead of going for...
Finally, Centre agrees to TDP MPs demands
Finally, on Friday, the Centre has responded to the continuous protests and demands of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) MPs from Andhra Pradesh both inside and outside Parliament.