For sure, we will encounter people who overeat and then face lot of health related issues. So we have come up with this article that tells you about the consequences of eating too much during festivals, special occasions and others. In fact, we suggest you to keep an eye on the portion control of the food you eat.
The first thing to keep in mind is that the more you eat, the more calories you earn. In turn, one ends up gaining weight without much effort. Another major issue with the over-eating is heart burn. A study revealed that people who eat without control are prone to heart related issues, heart burn in particular.
Also, it is important to note that over eating also triggers diabetes in people. Another important thing is that you might go into food coma. Also, remember that your tummy will be bloated and your body will store more fat.
- KCR to face the same controversy as Kejriwal?
- First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
- Suchi Leaks 2.0
- Janasena Chief's Political Strategy
- Pawan Kalyan sets deadline for his party
- Kathi Mahesh comes in support of RGV's GST
- Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
- Jagan: Will tie up with BJP for special category status to AP
- Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
- Fissure between Power Star Pawan and Stylish Star Bunny?
- RGV calls 'Pokiri' a flop movie
- Trump ridicules Modi's English
- RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
- Vijayashanti's questions KCR about Pawan's tour
- Purandareswari questions Chandrababu Naidu
- Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' release gets preponed
Key points from Modi's speech at Davos
For sure, we will encounter people who overeat and then face lot of health related issues. So we have come up with this article that tells you about the consequences...
Trump ridicules Modi's English
Donald Trump became the President of the United States of America through a hate campaign that raked up xenophobia in America. As part of his Delaware address, then Republican candidate...
Is Deepika Padukone more popular than Sunny Leone? Asks Mia Malkova
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat' which has been mired in controversies since inception is still facing a tough time. Amidst huge controversies, the only best thing that happened to the movie...
First Review of 'Padmaavat' by Umair Sandhu
Amidst hue and cry and violent protests Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical drama 'Padmaavat' is getting released on 25th January with few cuts and title change from 'Padmavati' to 'Padmaavat'... Read...
RGV draws comparison between Modi and Mia Malkova
Director Ram Gopal Varma has time and again made headlines for all the wrong reasons. Ram Gopal Varma finds himself in the eye of the storm over his upcoming short...
Karni Sena leader agrees to watch “Padmaavat”
On Monday, the Karni Sena responded to Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s invitation and indicated that it was ready to watch “Padmaavat” before the release of the film on January 25. Read...