With the 2019 elections nearing, the party shifting has already started and most political leaders are mulling over the idea of which is the best party to shift. As per the latest update, Anam Ramanarayana Reddy who shifted his loyalty from Congress to TDP is likely to quit TDP.
Ramanarayana Reddy had expressed his dissatisfaction over the TDP leadership for not giving him a priority and said it’s time to bid adieu to the party. He further said that he has a huge list of admirers and followers in Nellore and would decide soon on which party to shift after consulting them.
- Police press meet on Pranay's murder case
- Unique celebrations on Modi's birthday
- Congress still in deep confusion
- Actress Gautami responds on early polls in Telangana
- Trisha trolled for posting pics with dolphin
- Interesting details of Adivi Sesh’s next film
- Rashmika responds to break up rumours
- Silk Smitha’s last film to release soon
- Telangana CPI(M) gives a deadline to Pawan Kalyan
- Marri Sashidhar Reddy complains of the violation of Article 170
- Amitabh Bachchan's first look from 'Thugs of Hindostan' is out
- Rahul Gandhi to address a grand rally in Kurnool
- Shruti Haasan performs in London for the first time
- Actress locked for The Rise of Sivagami
- Sekhar Kammula’s next film announced
- Revanth Reddy: KCR conspiring against me
Rahul Gandhi to address a grand rally in Kurnool
Congress President Rahul Gandhi will address a grand rally in Kurnool district, Andhra Pradesh today. He is also expected to interact with students at the B.Y. Reddy Convention Centre in...
Chandrababu Naidu inaugurates Polavaram spillway gate gallery
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu and other ministers including MLAs, MLCs and MPs visited the Polavaram Irrigation Project and participated in the project spillway gallery walk.
Pre-wedding celebrations of AP minister Akhila Priya
AP Tourism Minister Akhila Priya is all set to tie the knot with Bhargava Ram Naidu on August 29 at 10:57 am at Bhuma Sobha Nagireddy Engineering college premises in...
JC Diwakar Reddy’s protest: One dead as violence erupts in Tadipatri
On Sunday, violence erupted again in which one person was killed and four others were severely injured at Chinna Palamada in Tadipatri.
YS Jagan asks party cadre to gear up for elections
YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan has called upon cadres to gear up for the elections with indication of their taking place in next 4-5 months.
Kurnool quarry blast: Pawan Kalyan attacks AP CM
Actor-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan attacked Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu for the government’s alleged lapses and irregularities in relation to the Kurnool mining blast.