Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday said that the BJP and Congress are neglecting the people of AP. He urged the party cadres and leaders not to fall into the trap of Congress and YSRCP.
At the party coordination committee, he said, “When Mr Ramachandra Rao stood in the Rajya Sabha with placards, Mr Azad said they have nothing to do with his protest, and if necessary Mr Rao could be suspended.”
He added that this shows the attitude of Congress towards the state.
- BJP pulls out the alliance with PDP
- Renu Desai warns Pawan Kalyan's fans
- New twist in anchor Tejashwini's suicide
- Video games addiction leads to new mental problem, says WHO
- Modi wishes Rahul Gandhi long and healthy life on his birthday
- Senior Congress leader V Hanumantha Rao gets arrested
- Nani to team up with Puri?
- Kiara’s fun evening with Mahesh’s family
- Jagan Effect: Parakala Prabhakar resigns as AP communications advisor
- Naga Chaitanya in a never before seen role in his next
- Will Amala Paul go to Jail?
- The 'Father of Indian Mimicry' Nerella Venu Madhav passes away at 85
- Sri Reddy targets Nani's wife
- Five years ban imposed on this Heroine
- Rana is all fit and fine
- Namrata opens up on Mahesh’s Bollywood film
AP government website leaks data of users who bought Viagra
An unsecured website of the Andhra Pradesh government has leaked the personal data of the people, who purchased Viagra from a government-run store in the state.
Fear among locals in Krishna district as 6 die of kidney ailments in a year
A 60-year-old man in Jujjuru village of Krishna district in Andhra Pradesh died on Saturday while undergoing treatment for a kidney related ailment. And this triggered panic among the locals...
Why is the list as tall as Qutub Minar? Lokesh makes satires on Kanna
With TDP continuously attacking BJP for its betrayal, the newly appointed AP BJP president Kanna Lakshmi Narayana has been defending the BJP
Youths perform dangerous stunts on Vijayawada highway
Several videos of dangerous stunts performed by youngsters in Vijayawada on Krishna Lanka National Highway (NH65) and Durga Varadhi Road surfaced on WhatsApp and are going crazy viral.
Anam Ramanarayana Reddy to quit TDP?
With the 2019 elections nearing, the party shifting has already started and most political leaders are mulling over the idea
Two Pawan Kalyan fans died due to electric shock
Two fans of Pawan Kalyan were killed on Tuesday in Surya Mahal Junction in Payakaraopet town in Visakhapatnam district in Andhra Pradesh after they were electrocuted.