Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday said that the BJP and Congress are neglecting the people of AP. He urged the party cadres and leaders not to fall into the trap of Congress and YSRCP.
At the party coordination committee, he said, “When Mr Ramachandra Rao stood in the Rajya Sabha with placards, Mr Azad said they have nothing to do with his protest, and if necessary Mr Rao could be suspended.”
He added that this shows the attitude of Congress towards the state.
- I am a Super Hero, Balakrishna's indirect attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Balayya, NTR enter the power games in Andhra Pradesh
- Sridevi's daughters visit brother Arjun Kapoor
- Rahul Gandhi takes an oath in 84th Congress Plenary meeting
- Nikhil's Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- When is Jana Sena's Audio release?
- Kalyan Ram advised to take rest for a month
- Fun campaign for Naga Chaitanya and Samantha
- "If Nirbhaya's mother is so beautiful..." Former DGP
- A plenary gift for the Congress party
- Akhil's third film gets the launch date
- Thieves commit a heinous crime in Gudiwada
- Is Mega-Nandamuri multistarrer on the cards?
- Kamla Haasan's 'Vishwaroopram 2' gets the censor clearance
- Nani to host Bigg Boss?
- Sunny Leone’s passionate lip-lock with Daniel Weber
Big surprise from Chandra Babu Naidu in April
With the AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu pulling out of NDA, there are several speculations there would be a drastic change in the national politics. The Republic TV informed that...
TDP quits NDA, decides to move no-confidence motion
On Friday, Telugu Desam Party (TDP) quit the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) AT THE Centre. The decision of the TDP to quit the NDA was taken unanimously by the...
Those who skip the School will fail, Babu warns JC
The AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu made some satirical comments on the TDP leader J.C. Diwakar Reddy, who came to meet him. Chandra Babu Naidu..
Pawan Kalyan: BJP’s image ‘negative’, no alliance with party
Tollywood actor and Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyan on Friday ruled out the possibility of an alliance with the BJP in Andhra Pradesh. He further added that the current...
Former American porn-actress Stephanie Clifford puts Trump back in trouble
The former American porn actress who made a shocking revelation about her illicit affair with the American President Donald Trump has offered to return the USD 130,000 she was paid...
Who are Ravi Teja's heroines in Amar, Akbar, Anthony?
Ravi Teja's next project is Amar, Akbar, Anthony, which will be directed by Srinu Vytla. With the pooja completed