- Maharastra farmer bathes in milk as a mark of protest
- TDP all set to move no-confidence against the BJP
- Popular young musician turns Hero
- Aadi Pinishetty felt I neglected him: Sukumar
- Farah Karimaee to star in Akhil’s film?
- Trisha impresses with “Mohini” trailer
- ChandraBabu Naidu instructs TTD officials to allow devotees during Maha Samprokshanam
- Balakrishna, NTR Hungama at RFC
- BSP leader loses his post for remarks on Rahul Gandhi
- Madhu Chopra hints about Priyanka's marriage
- Mandana Karimi posts party dance video, gets slammed for smoking
- Sekhar Kammula to introduce star kid
- Sunny Leone to remove ‘Kaur’ from web series title?
- Nagarjuna joins Ranbir-Alia for “Brahmastra”
- Vidya Balan meets family members of NTR
- 160 crore cash, 100 kg gold seized in raids on Tamil Nadu contractor
Intermediate colleges to have mid-day meal scheme in Vizag
In order to help students from rural areas, mid-day meals will now be implemented in intermediate colleges for students of class 11 and 12 in Visakhapatnam district of Andhra Pradesh.
JC: Deekshas will not serve any purpose
On Friday, TDP MP JC Diwakar Reddy has made sensational comments about the fast-unto-death observed by TDP MP CM Ramesh. He said that the deeksha to achieve Integrated Steel Plant...
Youths perform dangerous stunts on Vijayawada highway
Several videos of dangerous stunts performed by youngsters in Vijayawada on Krishna Lanka National Highway (NH65) and Durga Varadhi Road surfaced on WhatsApp and are going crazy viral.
AP government to issue notification for 20,000 jobs
The Andhra Pradesh government is gearing up to issue notification for 20,000 jobs in the next eight months. The jobs include police, teachers, group 1,2,4. Ministers Kala Venkata Rao and...
AP government website leaks data of users who bought Viagra
An unsecured website of the Andhra Pradesh government has leaked the personal data of the people, who purchased Viagra from a government-run store in the state.
Fear among locals in Krishna district as 6 die of kidney ailments in a year
A 60-year-old man in Jujjuru village of Krishna district in Andhra Pradesh died on Saturday while undergoing treatment for a kidney related ailment. And this triggered panic among the locals...