- Yeddyurappa steps down as the CM even before the trust vote begins
- I will bend your back: Chandra Babu Naidu warns BJP
- Sunil teams up with Sharwanand
- A new initiative by the Hyderabad Metro Rail
- Maoists call for state-wide bandh on May 21st for special status
- Hari Teja gets emotional, video goes viral
- Sunny Leone looks regal in “Veeramahadevi”
- At least 100 killed in plane crash in Cuba
- It's Holiday time for Roja
- Vidya Balan signs NTR's biopic
- Vishal opens up about his marriage plans
- Release date locked for Naga Shourya's 'Ammammagarillu'
- Ileana is all set for Tollywood comeback
- Tarak film titled “Aravinda Sametha Raghava”?
- Karnataka floor test: Congress-JD(S) MLAs arrive in Bengaluru
- Yeddyurappa is confident of proving majority in the floor test
Andhraites protest in US for AP special status
The demand for AP special status and the protests for the same always grab the headlines and this time, it is in the New Jersey, United States. At the ‘Overseas...
Kanna Lakshminarayana appointed as AP BJP President
On Sunday, BJP National President Amit Shah appointed former president Kanna Lakshminarayana as its chief in Andhra Pradesh.
Only 11000 Pawan fans?!
The very controversial Ram Gopal Varma is back to his tactics! With the second teaser of 'Officer' starring Nagarjuna released recently,
Godavari boat tragedy: 40 feared dead, rescue operation underway
At least 40 people, mostly tribals feared drowned in Godavari river when a boat capsized on Tuesday evening in Andhra Pradesh’s East Godavari district.
Fire accident in boat at Papikondalu
On Friday, a major fire broke out in a boat at Papikondalu, Bhadrachalam. No casualties were reported. According to officials, short circuit caused the fire mishap.
Dachepalli rapist Subbaya's last words
Subbayya, the 50 year old rapist of a 9 year old girl in Dachepalli in Guntur district, committed suicide. He hanged himself from a tree near the local Amaralingeswara Swami...