Chandrababu Naidu: People will take harsh decision if they feel cheated
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said, â€œPeople will take harsh decision if they feel cheated.â€
Mr. Naidu, while speaking at a budget preparatory conference, said, â€œThe Centre has not fulfilled its promises made in the Reorganisation Act and in Parliament. Funds were not adequately granted to the state. If people come to a firm opinion that they have been cheated and made to lose, they will take harsh decisions.â€
He added, â€œThe Congress party, which was in power at the Centre, split the state in an irrational manner. So people gave their verdict in the 2014 elections very strongly and made the party bite the dust. It could not even save its deposits.â€
He further stated, â€œWe are analysing the gross state domestic product (GSDP) contribution every quarter. Some departments are doing well but there is no progress in some other departments. They have to improve their performance to achieve the targeted growth.â€
- I am a Super Hero, Balakrishna's indirect attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Balayya, NTR enter the power games in Andhra Pradesh
- Sridevi's daughters visit brother Arjun Kapoor
- Rahul Gandhi takes an oath in 84th Congress Plenary meeting
- Nikhil's Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- When is Jana Sena's Audio release?
- Kalyan Ram advised to take rest for a month
- Fun campaign for Naga Chaitanya and Samantha
- "If Nirbhaya's mother is so beautiful..." Former DGP
- A plenary gift for the Congress party
- Akhil's third film gets the launch date
- Thieves commit a heinous crime in Gudiwada
- Is Mega-Nandamuri multistarrer on the cards?
- Kamla Haasan's 'Vishwaroopram 2' gets the censor clearance
- Nani to host Bigg Boss?
- Sunny Leone’s passionate lip-lock with Daniel Weber
I am a Super Hero, Balakrishna's indirect attack on Pawan Kalyan
Actor and Hindupur TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna who was in Hindupur to inaugurate few social welfare projects made some sensational comments during his media interaction...
A plenary gift for the Congress party
The trend of attacking statues of prominent people continues. Two weeks back, statues of Lenin were destroyed amidst slogans of 'Jai Sri Ram'...
Rahul Gandhi takes an oath in 84th Congress Plenary meeting
India' grand old national party Congress which has a glorious history of over 100 years is struggling like never before. The party which is playing the opposition's role since the...
Balayya, NTR enter the power games in Andhra Pradesh
Power star Pawan Kalyan made a big impression on Andhra Pradesh politics with the Guntur plenary of the Janasena party. Pawan Kalyan has been compared to Che Guevara, and his...
Akhil's third film gets the launch date
Akhil Akkineni, who was launched with a huge hype couldn't make any impact as a hero as both his movies 'Akhil' and 'Hello' were huge let downs. Though 'Hello' was...
Thieves commit a heinous crime in Gudiwada
Despite the Police keeping a hawk's eye on the thieves and criminals, the rate of crimes has been on the rise in India. In a horrifying incident, the thieves who...