Chandrababu Naidu: People will take harsh decision if they feel cheated
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said, â€œPeople will take harsh decision if they feel cheated.â€
Mr. Naidu, while speaking at a budget preparatory conference, said, â€œThe Centre has not fulfilled its promises made in the Reorganisation Act and in Parliament. Funds were not adequately granted to the state. If people come to a firm opinion that they have been cheated and made to lose, they will take harsh decisions.â€
He added, â€œThe Congress party, which was in power at the Centre, split the state in an irrational manner. So people gave their verdict in the 2014 elections very strongly and made the party bite the dust. It could not even save its deposits.â€
He further stated, â€œWe are analysing the gross state domestic product (GSDP) contribution every quarter. Some departments are doing well but there is no progress in some other departments. They have to improve their performance to achieve the targeted growth.â€
- Young couple attacked in Hyderabad
- Peniviti Lyric video from "Aravinda Sametha" is out
- Akhil Akkineni's new movie title revealed
- Harish Rao heaps lavish praises on TV9 CEO Ravi Prakash
- Triple talaq no more legal: Modi government approves ordinance
- TRS to release its manifesto before Dasara
- Big plans of “Devadas” makers revealed
- Shruti Haasan to host a talk show
- Congress gives a clarity on CM candidate in Telangana
- Sania Mirza quits social media
- Rahul Gandhi's clear instructions to the Congress leaders
- Fatima Sana Shaikh is the ‘Warrior Thug’
- Congress planning to bring Former MPs against TRS
- Shruti Haasan’s ‘goodbye sucks’ post features boyfriend Michael Corsale
- Vijay Deverakonda to work with Bollywood directors?
- Akanksha Singh showers praises on Nagarjuna
Young couple attacked in Hyderabad
Even before the horrific honor killing in Miriyalaguda is forgotten, another similar incident took place in Hyderabad. Getting into the details, Sandeep (24), and Madhavi (22) got married a month...
Akhil Akkineni's new movie title revealed
After a long wait, the makers of Akhil Akkineni's upcoming movie had unveiled the first look. Titled 'Mr. Majnu', the movie is directed by Venky Atluri of 'Tholiprema' fame.
Harish Rao heaps lavish praises on TV9 CEO Ravi Prakash
Harish Rao, Minister for Irrigation, Marketing & Legislative Affairs of Telangana had heaped lavish praises on TV9 CEO Raviprakash for his generosity. Harish Rao,
Congress gives a clarity on CM candidate in Telangana
The T-Congress can heave some sigh of relief finally. The party no longer can argue over the CM candidate as the high command has decided to go for elections without...
Rahul Gandhi's clear instructions to the Congress leaders
As there's not much time for the elections in Telangana, the AICC president Rahul Gandhi had instructed the Congress members get into action rather than wasting time in the Delhi.
Triple talaq no more legal: Modi government approves ordinance
On Wednesday, the Union Cabinet has given its approval to an ordinance on triple talaq even though the bill on the issue is pending in the Rajya Sabha.