Chandrababu Naidu: People will take harsh decision if they feel cheated
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said, â€œPeople will take harsh decision if they feel cheated.â€
Mr. Naidu, while speaking at a budget preparatory conference, said, â€œThe Centre has not fulfilled its promises made in the Reorganisation Act and in Parliament. Funds were not adequately granted to the state. If people come to a firm opinion that they have been cheated and made to lose, they will take harsh decisions.â€
He added, â€œThe Congress party, which was in power at the Centre, split the state in an irrational manner. So people gave their verdict in the 2014 elections very strongly and made the party bite the dust. It could not even save its deposits.â€
He further stated, â€œWe are analysing the gross state domestic product (GSDP) contribution every quarter. Some departments are doing well but there is no progress in some other departments. They have to improve their performance to achieve the targeted growth.â€
- TDP MP CM Ramesh goes on hunger strike
- KTR's sincere request to the civilians
- Bandla Ganesh shares a photo of his with Rahul Gandhi
- Daggubati Venkateshwara Rao votes for YS Jagan
- Ghanta episode: Climax likely tomorrow
- Making of Kajal’s “Paris Paris” is here
- Tarak’s dual shades in Trivikram’s film?
- Ranbir: “Brahmastra” is nothing like “Baahubali”
- Zabiyaka the goat predicts the winners in FIFA World Cup matches
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda's next
- England creates history in the ODIs
- Anukreethy Vas from Tamil Nadu crowned Miss India 2018
- Dhoni's wife applies for arms license, says her life is under threat
- Massive sets for Prabhas’ next film
- Radhika Apte opens up on tough compromises
- Suhasini to play Sabitha Indra Reddy
TDP MP CM Ramesh goes on hunger strike
TDP MP CM Ramesh has lived up to his words and begun the hunger strike as warned earlier. He began his hunger strike in Kadapa against the Central government for...
Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda's next
From appearing in minuscule roles to the heartthrob, Vijay Deverakonda's rise to stardom has been phenomenal.
Daggubati Venkateshwara Rao votes for YS Jagan
Daggubati Venkateshwara Rao, the senior politician and NTR's son-in-law who was on a self-imposed exile from the active politics made some interesting comments on AP politics.
KTR's sincere request to the civilians
Telangana IT and Municipal Minister KTR has become more active in the recent past and is making all efforts to create awareness among the public to keep the city clean.
Bandla Ganesh shares a photo of his with Rahul Gandhi
Bandla Ganesh, a small-time actor, and comedian till a few years ago had shocked everyone by turning a big film producer and even produced films with Pawan Kalyan...
Ghanta episode: Climax likely tomorrow
Where is the TDP minister Ghanta Srinivasa Rao heading towards? Will he continue with the TDP or shifts to another party is the biggest debate among AP political circles. Though...