Farooq Abdullah, the former Jammu, and Kashmir who often hits the headlines for his controversial statements, has stirred yet another controversy.
Speaking to the issue of India-Pakistan partition in 1947, he held India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel responsible for partition and not Muhammed Ali Jinnah. He said the partition happened due to Indian leaders’ refusal to accept minority status for Muslims and Sikh in the country.
- New tension for TDP around the Araku politics
- Maoists killed Sarveswara Rao for that reason
- Kidari Sarveswara Rao's last rites carried with government honors
- I don't look like my father, says Nagarjuna
- Election Commission gives clarity on Election date in Telangana
- Aamir Khan is full of life as ‘Firangi’
- KTR reacts to violent killings of TDP leaders
- Ravi Teja’s “The Pivot of AAA” is out
- Leakage woes haunt 'Aravinda Sametha'
- KCR warns his MLAs
- Senior Congress leader Jagga Reddy gets the bail
- Governor Narasimhan flags off Metro between Ameerpet and LB Nagar
- 7 Maoists arrested, weapons seized
- Pawan Kalyan reveals the reason behind his political entry
- Maoist leader Akkiraju behind Kidari and Soma killings
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu meets Dr Nori Dattatreyudu during US tour
Tanzanian ferry capsizes, killing at least 131
On Friday, the officials said that the death toll from the capsizing of a Tanzanian ferry on Lake Victoria has rised to at least 131 people. The officials added that...
Asia Cup 2018: India outclass Pakistan
On Wednesday, in Dubai, India completely outclassed arch-rivals Pakistan by 8 wickets in the Asia Cup 2018 clash. India reached the target (164/2) in 29 overs.
Trump: India called us the other day, said they would like a trade deal
US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue.
Children among 7 shot at in New York
The firefighters union on Thursday said that nearly seven people including children were shot in Syracuse, New York.
Mass evacuations in US after 70 explosions hit gas pipeline
On Thursday, nearly six people were injured when dozens of explosions took place in Boston, United States. This triggered mass evacuations due to a natural gas pipeline rupture.
UK tourists among 7 injured in Paris knife attack
On Sunday, at least seven people including two British tourists were injured in Paris after they were attacked by a man armed with a knife and an iron bar. According...