Farooq Abdullah, the former Jammu, and Kashmir who often hits the headlines for his controversial statements, has stirred yet another controversy.
Speaking to the issue of India-Pakistan partition in 1947, he held India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel responsible for partition and not Muhammed Ali Jinnah. He said the partition happened due to Indian leaders’ refusal to accept minority status for Muslims and Sikh in the country.
- New twist for early polls in Telangana
- AP DGP Thakur takes the blame for brutal killings in Araku valley
- Petitioner withdraws complaint on Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh
- List of services where Aadhaar is mandatory and not mandatory
- Virat Kohli is conferred with India's top sporting award
- Lord Shiva, Goddess Parvathi, and Narada appear in the USA
- Allu Arjun waiting for “Aravinda” result?
- TPCC may not take harsh action on Rajagopal Reddy
- Divya Spandana lands in legal trouble with an offensive tweet
- Uttam Kumar Reddy heaps praises on Konda couple
- Konda couple joins Congress
- Tension prevailed across Andhra-Orissa border
- Director SV Krishna Reddy meets Jagan
- Padma Lakshmi: I was raped at 16
- You cannot miss Chay-Sam’s romantic vacation
- KTR: Konda couple gains popularity, money and then quits party
Lord Shiva, Goddess Parvathi, and Narada appear in the USA
Ganesh Chaturthi is no longer restricted to India alone. In fact, most of the Hindu festivals are being celebrated in various countries and especially in the USA where there are
Children among 7 shot at in New York
The firefighters union on Thursday said that nearly seven people including children were shot in Syracuse, New York.
Mass evacuations in US after 70 explosions hit gas pipeline
On Thursday, nearly six people were injured when dozens of explosions took place in Boston, United States. This triggered mass evacuations due to a natural gas pipeline rupture.
Tanzanian ferry capsizes, killing at least 131
On Friday, the officials said that the death toll from the capsizing of a Tanzanian ferry on Lake Victoria has rised to at least 131 people. The officials added that...
Asia Cup 2018: India outclass Pakistan
On Wednesday, in Dubai, India completely outclassed arch-rivals Pakistan by 8 wickets in the Asia Cup 2018 clash. India reached the target (164/2) in 29 overs.
Trump: India called us the other day, said they would like a trade deal
US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue.