On Thursday, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari accused the Indian Navy of ‘holding up developmental projects’ in Mumbai and said that he would not give an inch of land in the south of the city. He said that the same in presence of senior naval officials including the Chief of Western Command.
He added, “We are the government. The Navy and the defence ministry are not the government”.
Mr Gadkari said, “Came to me seeking a plot of land… I will not give them even an inch of land, please don’t come again… Everyone wants to build quarters and flats on south Mumbai’s prime land. We do respect you (Navy), but you should go to the Pakistan border and do patrolling.”
He said that over the next two years, the government plans to bring 10,000 seaplanes into operation.
- Janasena venturing into Kapu politics?
- Kathi Mahesh's attackers appear before media
- Plagiarism costs Agnyaatavaasi team Rs 100 crores?
- Asaduddin Owaisi calls 'Padmaavat' Bakwaas
- Ego Movie Review
- British MPs approve the Brexit Bill
- Dhoni hits back at the critics over India's performance in South Africa
- Anchor Pradeep attends Nampally Court
- Delhi Government in Turmoil?
- Here is the First-week collection report of 'Jaisimha'
- Anchor Pradeep's driving license gets suspended
- Charmee goes on a bike ride, yet gets unnoticed
- 'Padmaavat' poses threat to 'Baahubali'?
- Bifurcation has affected A.P. badly: Chandrababu
- Is Kathi Mahesh sending dirty messages to girls?
- Bharati Raja makes sensational comments on Rajinikanth
Delhi Government in Turmoil?
Arvind Kejriwal is up against a fresh challenge. 20 MLAs of the Aam Aadmi Party are to stamped as ineligible due to their violation of the 'office of profit' rule....
Asaduddin Owaisi calls 'Padmaavat' Bakwaas
Padmaavat, Padmaavat controversy, Deepika Padukone, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Shahid Kapoor, Asauddin Owaisi, Owaisi comments on Padmaavat Read More
Bharati Raja makes sensational comments on Rajinikanth
Ever since Superstar Rajinikanth announced his political entry, there was widespread from his fans and an equal criticism from some Tamil film celebrities who questioned his regional identity. As Rajinikanth.....
Kathi Mahesh's attackers appear before media
Two youths have presented themselves before the media, claiming that they were responsible for throwing eggs at film critic Kathi Mahesh on Thursday. They said that they had no personal...
Bifurcation has affected A.P. badly: Chandrababu
Telangana CM KCR's comments that Telangana should not be compared to Andhra Pradesh as Telangana is the richer state has not gone down well with the Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu...
Will announce decision before changing party: Vangaveeti
Responding to the rumours that he would quit the YCP and join the TDP, Vangaveeti Radha said that he was doing his work sincerely. If he felt that there was...