Actor and Samajwadi Party MP from Uttar Pradesh Jaya Bachchan could be the country’s richest MP with declared assets of Rs 1000 crore.
In 2014, BJP MP Ravindra Kishore Sinha declared assets worth Rs 800 crore.
Jaya Bachchan had declared assets worth Rs 493 crore in 2012. As per her affidavit, Jaya and her husband Amitabh Bachchan have immovable assets worth more than Rs 460 crore, which is over twice of the Rs 152 crore they owned in 2012. The value of the movable assets too rose from around Rs 343 crore in 2012 to around Rs 540 crore.
As per the affidavit, the couple owned gold and jewellery worth Rs 62 crore and of that her husband owns jewellery worth more than Rs 36 crore. They also own 12 vehicles between them, which are worth Rs 13 crore and the vehicles include Rolls Royce, three Mercedes, a Porsche and a Range Rover. Big B also owns a Tata Nano and a tractor.
The couple own watches worth around Rs 3.4 crore and Rs 51 lakh, respectively. Amitabh possesses a pen worth over Rs 9 lakh. They also own a 3,175 sqm residential property in Brignogan Plage in France. In addition, they have properties in Noida, Bhopal, Pune, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.
Jaya owns a 1.22 hectare agricultural plot worth Rs 2.2 crore in Kakori area of Lucknow and Amitabh owns a 3 acre plot worth Rs 5.7 crore in Daulatpur area of Barabanki district.
- I am a Super Hero, Balakrishna's indirect attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Balayya, NTR enter the power games in Andhra Pradesh
- Sridevi's daughters visit brother Arjun Kapoor
- Rahul Gandhi takes an oath in 84th Congress Plenary meeting
- Nikhil's Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- When is Jana Sena's Audio release?
- Kalyan Ram advised to take rest for a month
- Fun campaign for Naga Chaitanya and Samantha
- "If Nirbhaya's mother is so beautiful..." Former DGP
- A plenary gift for the Congress party
- Akhil's third film gets the launch date
- Thieves commit a heinous crime in Gudiwada
- Is Mega-Nandamuri multistarrer on the cards?
- Kamla Haasan's 'Vishwaroopram 2' gets the censor clearance
- Nani to host Bigg Boss?
- Sunny Leone’s passionate lip-lock with Daniel Weber
"If Nirbhaya's mother is so beautiful..." Former DGP
Six years ago, Nirbhaya's gang rape by 5 men in a moving bus in the country's capital, New Delhi, shocked the nation. The nation cried as the greviously wounded Nirbhaya...
A plenary gift for the Congress party
The trend of attacking statues of prominent people continues. Two weeks back, statues of Lenin were destroyed amidst slogans of 'Jai Sri Ram'...
Rahul Gandhi takes an oath in 84th Congress Plenary meeting
India' grand old national party Congress which has a glorious history of over 100 years is struggling like never before. The party which is playing the opposition's role since the...
Balayya, NTR enter the power games in Andhra Pradesh
Power star Pawan Kalyan made a big impression on Andhra Pradesh politics with the Guntur plenary of the Janasena party. Pawan Kalyan has been compared to Che Guevara, and his...
Sridevi's daughters visit brother Arjun Kapoor
In time of need, it is family that stands by a person. The bond that has recently blossomed between Aejun and Anshula Kapoor and Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor...
Thieves commit a heinous crime in Gudiwada
Despite the Police keeping a hawk's eye on the thieves and criminals, the rate of crimes has been on the rise in India. In a horrifying incident, the thieves who...