Actor and Samajwadi Party MP from Uttar Pradesh Jaya Bachchan could be the country’s richest MP with declared assets of Rs 1000 crore.
In 2014, BJP MP Ravindra Kishore Sinha declared assets worth Rs 800 crore.
Jaya Bachchan had declared assets worth Rs 493 crore in 2012. As per her affidavit, Jaya and her husband Amitabh Bachchan have immovable assets worth more than Rs 460 crore, which is over twice of the Rs 152 crore they owned in 2012. The value of the movable assets too rose from around Rs 343 crore in 2012 to around Rs 540 crore.
As per the affidavit, the couple owned gold and jewellery worth Rs 62 crore and of that her husband owns jewellery worth more than Rs 36 crore. They also own 12 vehicles between them, which are worth Rs 13 crore and the vehicles include Rolls Royce, three Mercedes, a Porsche and a Range Rover. Big B also owns a Tata Nano and a tractor.
The couple own watches worth around Rs 3.4 crore and Rs 51 lakh, respectively. Amitabh possesses a pen worth over Rs 9 lakh. They also own a 3,175 sqm residential property in Brignogan Plage in France. In addition, they have properties in Noida, Bhopal, Pune, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.
Jaya owns a 1.22 hectare agricultural plot worth Rs 2.2 crore in Kakori area of Lucknow and Amitabh owns a 3 acre plot worth Rs 5.7 crore in Daulatpur area of Barabanki district.
- Vijay and Rashmika turn Cricketers for their next movie
- Actress locked for Rajinikanth’s next film?
- Angad Bedi opens up about Neha Dhupia’s pregnancy
- Navjot Sidhu in Pakistan for Imran Khan’s oath-taking ceremony
- Indian man convicted of groping woman on US flight, wife sat next to him
- Esha Gupta donates her one-day income to Kerala flood victims
- Here's the theatrical trailer of Samantha's U-Turn
- Ram Charan lauds Vijay Deverakonda's change over
- “Paper Boy” trailer: Too romantic
- All you need to know about Priyanka-Nick’s engagement
- 324 dead in Kerala floods, PM Modi takes aerial survey
- KCR announces Rs 25 crore for rain-hit Kerala
- Second single from Shaialaja Reddy Alludu is out
- Indian Navy rescues a pregnant woman in Kerala
- Swami Agnivesh attacked again
- Manisha Koirala celebrates her birthday with Bollywood stars
Actress locked for Rajinikanth’s next film?
Superstar Rajinikanth is currently busy with the upcoming film under the direction of Karthik Subbaraj. The regular shooting is underway in the North India and is progressing at a rapid...
Angad Bedi opens up about Neha Dhupia’s pregnancy
Star couple Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia took everyone by surprise when they got married in a private ceremony recently. With this, several reports surfaced saying that the couple is...
KCR announces Rs 25 crore for rain-hit Kerala
Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao on Friday announced Rs 25 crore immediate financial assistance to rain-hit Kerala. He directed chief secretary S.K. Joshi to ensure that the financial aid...
All you need to know about Priyanka-Nick’s engagement
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is all set to make her relationship official with her most rumoured beau Nick Jonas. A roka ceremony will take place at her bungalow today followed...
324 dead in Kerala floods, PM Modi takes aerial survey
At least 324 people were killed in rain-hit Kerala over the last nine days. This is definitely the most savage monsoon in the century. Over two lakh people have been...
Esha Gupta donates her one-day income to Kerala flood victims
Indian film celebrities have come forward and generously donated to help out the people affected by the tragic Kerala floods. The film stars have all chipped in their share of...