Actor and Samajwadi Party MP from Uttar Pradesh Jaya Bachchan could be the country’s richest MP with declared assets of Rs 1000 crore.
In 2014, BJP MP Ravindra Kishore Sinha declared assets worth Rs 800 crore.
Jaya Bachchan had declared assets worth Rs 493 crore in 2012. As per her affidavit, Jaya and her husband Amitabh Bachchan have immovable assets worth more than Rs 460 crore, which is over twice of the Rs 152 crore they owned in 2012. The value of the movable assets too rose from around Rs 343 crore in 2012 to around Rs 540 crore.
As per the affidavit, the couple owned gold and jewellery worth Rs 62 crore and of that her husband owns jewellery worth more than Rs 36 crore. They also own 12 vehicles between them, which are worth Rs 13 crore and the vehicles include Rolls Royce, three Mercedes, a Porsche and a Range Rover. Big B also owns a Tata Nano and a tractor.
The couple own watches worth around Rs 3.4 crore and Rs 51 lakh, respectively. Amitabh possesses a pen worth over Rs 9 lakh. They also own a 3,175 sqm residential property in Brignogan Plage in France. In addition, they have properties in Noida, Bhopal, Pune, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.
Jaya owns a 1.22 hectare agricultural plot worth Rs 2.2 crore in Kakori area of Lucknow and Amitabh owns a 3 acre plot worth Rs 5.7 crore in Daulatpur area of Barabanki district.
- Kim Jong-un keeps up his promise
- KTR reveals his favorite Hero's name
- KCR turns 'Deenbandhu' for Dalits in Telangana
- Aadhi Pinisetty - Taapsee's thriller gets the title
- Nipah virus crossed border from Kerala to Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan gives a clarity on his dress code
- Ileana charges a bomb for comeback film?
- “Ammammagarillu” trailer is here
- Rahul Gandhi throws a challenge at Modi
- Akkineni brothers challenge each other
- Why is Mamata Banerjee not happy with Kumaraswamy?
- Chain snatchers on the prowl in the USA
- Aamir Khan refused to play Sunil Dutt’s part in “Sanju”
- Puri Jagannadh to work with Balayya?
- Are Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor dating?
- Kumaraswamy: Wanted to tie up Ashwamedha horse of PM Modi, did it
Kim Jong-un keeps up his promise
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un who was supposed to meet the American President Donald Trump on 12th June in Singapore had taken a step forward. He fulfilled his promise by...
KTR reveals his favorite Hero's name
Telangana IT Minister KTR, an ardent lover of cinema often shares his views on the movies and stays in touch with the Tollywood film celebrities. KTR, who inaugurated advanced bone...
Why is Mamata Banerjee not happy with Kumaraswamy?
The JD(S) Kumaraswamy who took the oath as 24th chief minister of Karnataka got a huge shock in the form of West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee. The Trinamool Congress leader...
Rahul Gandhi throws a challenge at Modi
While the Indian sports and film celebrities are throwing fitness challenges at each other, Team India's captain Virat Kohli threw a fitness challenged at PM Modi for which he accepted...
KCR turns 'Deenbandhu' for Dalits in Telangana
Telangana CM KCR who launched the 'Rythu Bandhu' scheme to help farmers in the state, now comes with another scheme to help the scheduled caste members in Telangana...
Nipah virus crossed border from Kerala to Karnataka
Nipah virus has crossed borders from Kerala to Karnataka. Two cases of a suspected Nipah virus were reported from Mangaluru. One is 20-year-old woman and the other is 75-year –old...