Bollywood star Kangana Ranaut, who never shies away from speaking her mind, stuck to the headlines. Not for her stunning statements but for her new bungalow. She owns a mansion in Manali and the pictures of the same are trending on the social media handles.
As per reports, the European-themed bungalow comprises of 8 bedrooms with step out balconies in each. Also, the abode boasts a rooftop glass conservatory.
It is heard that the Kangana purchased the bungalow for Rs 10 crore and then invested Rs 20 crore for the renovations. Reports added that she bought the house after the success of her film “Queen”.
Reports stated that Kangana reportedly asked for home decor products from local handicrafts and handloom collections.
Speaking to DNA, a source close to the actress said, “It’s an eight-bedroom house with all the windows opening to a view of the mountains. Each room has a step-out balcony. There is a rooftop glass conservatory, so that there is ample sunlight during the winters.”
The report added, “Kangana has been making regular visits to her hometown to check on the progress of the place. She just got back from Manali two days ago in time for the shoot of a reality show.”
- Janasena venturing into Kapu politics?
- Kathi Mahesh's attackers appear before media
- Plagiarism costs Agnyaatavaasi team Rs 100 crores?
- Asaduddin Owaisi calls 'Padmaavat' Bakwaas
- Ego Movie Review
- British MPs approve the Brexit Bill
- Dhoni hits back at the critics over India's performance in South Africa
- Anchor Pradeep attends Nampally Court
- Delhi Government in Turmoil?
- Here is the First-week collection report of 'Jaisimha'
- Anchor Pradeep's driving license gets suspended
- Charmee goes on a bike ride, yet gets unnoticed
- 'Padmaavat' poses threat to 'Baahubali'?
- Bifurcation has affected A.P. badly: Chandrababu
- Is Kathi Mahesh sending dirty messages to girls?
- Bharati Raja makes sensational comments on Rajinikanth
Delhi Government in Turmoil?
Arvind Kejriwal is up against a fresh challenge. 20 MLAs of the Aam Aadmi Party are to stamped as ineligible due to their violation of the 'office of profit' rule....
Padmaavat to have a Pan India release, SC lifts the ban
Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali who has been going through horrid time for the past few months now gets fully relieved. The Supreme Court had lifted the ban imposed by...
Salman Khan becomes the first Indian Hero to achieve this feat
Salman Khan, one of the biggest superstars of Indian cinema, has achieved a rare feat. Salman Khan became the first-ever Indian actor to have three movies which crossed 300 cr...
Bharati Raja makes sensational comments on Rajinikanth
Ever since Superstar Rajinikanth announced his political entry, there was widespread from his fans and an equal criticism from some Tamil film celebrities who questioned his regional identity. As Rajinikanth.....
Modi, Shah are not Hindus: Prakash Raj
Actor Prakash Raj made scathing comments about the Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah. Speaking at the India Today South conclave, Prakash Raj said that Modi, Amit...
New twist in Jayalalithaa's death
It's been over a year since Jayalalithaa, the former Chief Minister of Tamilnadu died under mysterious conditions. Though her death still remains a mystery, several reports have been surfacing about...