It has been exactly one month since the Hyderabad Metro began operational. In the first week of operations, Hyderabadis thronged the Metro stations due to the novelty factor, causing unbelievable rush. The question now is whether the Metro has been able to ease the travel woes of the average Hyderabadi and whether the Hyderabadis have taken to the Metro. The Metro authorities are yet to answer these questions.
In the past month, 32 lakhs and 25 thousand people have used the Metro. This means that the target of a lakh people per day has been achieved, said Hyderabad metro MD Srinivas Reddy. He also revealed that 1.5 Metro smart cards had been sold in the past month. Aside from Pragati Nagar, tenders have been invited for parking lots for all Metro stations, he said. This would ease the parking peoblems that people have been encountering. The new Metro service timetable would be released in a week, he said.
- Kathi Mahesh comments on Pawan Kalyan’s political yatra
- Mahesh Babu wishes Namrata on birthday with adorable family pic
- It's a love marriage for Warangal Collector
- Female police officer in illicit relationship with CI, caught by husband
- RGV-Nagarjuna's film moves to Mumbai
- Tamannaah learns Tango!
- Bhavana’s mehendi pics are out!
- Pawan Kalyan’s church visit goes viral
- K. Raghavendra Rao gets appointed as TTD Chairman
- Bhavana ties the knot with Naveen
- Chandrababu Naidu: Will try to sort out issues with Centre
- Shraddha Kapoor: Working with Prabhas is a great opportunity
- Bhaagamathie will be Anushka’s best performance in her career
- Allu Arjun’s film to release in seven languages
- Pawan Kalyan begins 'Chalo re Chal' yatra
- Nandamuri Hero poses challenge to Ram Charan
KTR secures $300 million investment in Textile Park
Telangana IT Minister, KTR's visit to South Korea to seek investments for the state is paying rich dividends. Youngone Corporation has agreed to invest $300 in the Kakatiya Mega Textiles...
Is KTR going against the tenets of politics?
'When in Rome, act like a Roman.' Nowhere is this saying more applicable than in the field of politics. Political leaders often disply chameleon-like ability to change their colours, beliefs...
KTR to visit Davos
Telangana IT Minister KTR is to attend the World Economic Forum meet in Davos on the 17th and 18th of January 2018. He has received a special invitation for the...
TRS MLA's sensational comments on KCR's cabinet
TRS MLA from Mahbubnagar Srinivas Goud made some scathing comments on KCR's Cabinet. He said that Naini's remark that people unconnected with the Telangana agitation had been inducted into the...
Telangana government gifts Rs 1 crore and land to Mithali Raj
Telangana government on Thursday gifted Rs 1 crore and 600 square yards of land in Banjara Hills to India women’s cricket Read More
'No reservations for education': Muthireddy
TRS MLA from Janagam, Muthireddy Yadagiri Reddy made some controversial remarks on reservations in India. He said that reservations in educational institutions must be done away with. Read More