“No one questions the stability of the president,” says US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley. On Sunday, speaking on the ABC’s “This Week”, she said, “I know those people in the White House. These people love their country and respect our president. No one questions the [mental] stability of the president.”
She further added that the advisers and the staffers are committed to their jobs in the White House and fully trust and respect the president because if they didn’t, they wouldn’t be there.
Haley said, “I work with the president and speak with him multiple times a week. He didn’t become the president by accident, and as much as everyone wants to talk about stability: Was he unstable when he passed the tax reform? Was he unstable when we finally hit back at Syria and said, ‘no more chemical weapons’? Was he unstable when we finally put North Korea on notice?”
- Kathi Mahesh comments on Pawan Kalyan’s political yatra
- Mahesh Babu wishes Namrata on birthday with adorable family pic
- It's a love marriage for Warangal Collector
- Female police officer in illicit relationship with CI, caught by husband
- RGV-Nagarjuna's film moves to Mumbai
- Tamannaah learns Tango!
- Bhavana’s mehendi pics are out!
- Pawan Kalyan’s church visit goes viral
- K. Raghavendra Rao gets appointed as TTD Chairman
- Bhavana ties the knot with Naveen
- Chandrababu Naidu: Will try to sort out issues with Centre
- Shraddha Kapoor: Working with Prabhas is a great opportunity
- Bhaagamathie will be Anushka’s best performance in her career
- Allu Arjun’s film to release in seven languages
- Pawan Kalyan begins 'Chalo re Chal' yatra
- Nandamuri Hero poses challenge to Ram Charan
US Government shutdown after Senate blocks spending bill
The US Senate turned down a spending bill of the federal government, leading to its shutdown. The spending bill would have given federal agencies such as the Pentagon funds in...
British MPs approve the Brexit Bill
After several debates, the British MPs have finally given the nod to a landmark Brexit bill, but the legislation now faces a battle in the upper chamber. Read More
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu: We believe in India
“We believe in India", says Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. He inaugurated the third edition of the geo-political conference Read More
Arnold Schwarzenegger sends out a great message
Arnold Schwarzenegger, one of the biggest Hollywood Superstars of the 1970s and 80s revealed the stark facts of life through a photograph of himself sleeping on the street under his...
Bigots are not welcome: British Parliament
British parliamentarians are unimpressed by USA President Donald Trump. Racists, who incite communal hatred, are not welcome in this country, is what the parliamentarians have to say. They are also...
Kim Kardashian, Kanye West welcome third baby
Star couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West announced that they welcomed their third baby via surrogacy. This time, they Read More