Pakistan is supporting 600 terrorists at various launchpads all along the Line of Control, as per an intelligence report accessed by Zee News. The report added that they are being readied to cross over to India with nefarious intentions.
The report submitted to the Home Ministry says that these terrorists are being actively supported by Pakistani forces and personnel from Pakistan Army may also be among them. They are believed to be members of Pakistan’s Border Action Team (BAT) which is known to provide support to terrorist organisations.
The details of the terrorists ready to infiltrate, according to the intelligence report accessed by Zee News, is as follows:
- Gurez Sector: 67 terrorists present in Pakistan’s posts at Barbad, Sardari, Losar complex.
- Machil Sector: Movement of 96 terrorists observed.
- Keran Sector: Movement of 117 terrorists observed.
- Tangdhar Sector: Movember of 79 terrorists observed.
- Uri Sector: Movement of 26 terrorists observed.
- Rampur Sector: Movement of 26 terrorists observed.
- Poonch Sector: Movement of 43 terrorists observed.
- Krishna Ghati Sector: Movement of 21 terrorists observed.
- Bhimber Gali: Movement of 40 terrorists observed.
- Nowshera Sector: Movement of 6 terrorists observed.
- Sunderbani Sector: Movement of 16 terrorists observed.
Mass evacuations in US after 70 explosions hit gas pipeline
On Thursday, nearly six people were injured when dozens of explosions took place in Boston, United States. This triggered mass evacuations due to a natural gas pipeline rupture.
UK tourists among 7 injured in Paris knife attack
On Sunday, at least seven people including two British tourists were injured in Paris after they were attacked by a man armed with a knife and an iron bar. According...
Amazon becomes second US company to hit $1 trillion market value, after Apple
On Tuesday, Amazon entered into $1 trillion club and joined Apple Inc. It emerged as the second member of the group after its stock price doubled in 15 months.
Trump: India called us the other day, said they would like a trade deal
US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue.
Another Telugu youth killed in the USA
In yet another unfortunate incidents a 26-year old Pruthviraj Kandepi of Andhra Pradesh's Guntur district along with two others were shot dead in a firing in the USA...
Shame! Kindergarten school in China welcomes students with semi-nude dance
A Kindergarten school principal in southern China has been sacked for his weird idea of welcoming the students back to the first day of term with a sultry pole dancing...