Pakistan is supporting 600 terrorists at various launchpads all along the Line of Control, as per an intelligence report accessed by Zee News. The report added that they are being readied to cross over to India with nefarious intentions.
The report submitted to the Home Ministry says that these terrorists are being actively supported by Pakistani forces and personnel from Pakistan Army may also be among them. They are believed to be members of Pakistan’s Border Action Team (BAT) which is known to provide support to terrorist organisations.
The details of the terrorists ready to infiltrate, according to the intelligence report accessed by Zee News, is as follows:
- Gurez Sector: 67 terrorists present in Pakistan’s posts at Barbad, Sardari, Losar complex.
- Machil Sector: Movement of 96 terrorists observed.
- Keran Sector: Movement of 117 terrorists observed.
- Tangdhar Sector: Movember of 79 terrorists observed.
- Uri Sector: Movement of 26 terrorists observed.
- Rampur Sector: Movement of 26 terrorists observed.
- Poonch Sector: Movement of 43 terrorists observed.
- Krishna Ghati Sector: Movement of 21 terrorists observed.
- Bhimber Gali: Movement of 40 terrorists observed.
- Nowshera Sector: Movement of 6 terrorists observed.
- Sunderbani Sector: Movement of 16 terrorists observed.
Tanzanian ferry capsizes, killing at least 131
On Friday, the officials said that the death toll from the capsizing of a Tanzanian ferry on Lake Victoria has rised to at least 131 people. The officials added that...
Asia Cup 2018: India outclass Pakistan
On Wednesday, in Dubai, India completely outclassed arch-rivals Pakistan by 8 wickets in the Asia Cup 2018 clash. India reached the target (164/2) in 29 overs.
Trump: India called us the other day, said they would like a trade deal
US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue.
Children among 7 shot at in New York
The firefighters union on Thursday said that nearly seven people including children were shot in Syracuse, New York.
Mass evacuations in US after 70 explosions hit gas pipeline
On Thursday, nearly six people were injured when dozens of explosions took place in Boston, United States. This triggered mass evacuations due to a natural gas pipeline rupture.
UK tourists among 7 injured in Paris knife attack
On Sunday, at least seven people including two British tourists were injured in Paris after they were attacked by a man armed with a knife and an iron bar. According...