- Modi launches India’s biggest healthcare
- KVP fires on Chandrababu Naidu
- Swamy Prabhodananda accuses JC Diwakar Reddy of holding the grudge
- TDP releases its MLA candidates list in Telangana
- Balakrishna is ready to do villain roles
- Amar Akbar's Anthony's 'Pivot' is releasing tomorrow
- Harish Rao: No plan to quit politics
- “Nawab” new trailer will leave you spellbound
- Maoists kill TDP MLA Sarveswara Rao
- Modi should apologize to the nation, demands Chandra Babu Naidu
- Film maker Kalpana Lajmi passes away at 64
- Tollywood villain and director to contest from Kukkatpally constituency
- Akhil Akkineni flaunts his chiseled body
- AP CM gets the honour of his life from International Organization
- Nellore ZP chairman quits YSRCP
- Nithya Menen to play Jayalalithaa in “The Iron Lady”
Maoists kill TDP MLA Sarveswara Rao
In a shocking incident, the Maoists killed TDP MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao today at Araku valley in Visakhapatnam District...
Nellore ZP chairman quits YSRCP
On Saturday, Nellore ZP Chairman Bommireddy Raghavendra Reddy had quit the YSRCP and expressed dissent over appointing former minister Anam Ramanarayana Reddy as in-charge of the constituency.
Chandrababu Naidu may follow KCR
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu may follow Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao by announcing candidates from his party for the 2019 polls well in advance.
Swamy Prabhodananda accuses JC Diwakar Reddy of holding the grudge
The tussle between JC Diwakar Reddy and Swamy Prabhodananda is growing bigger. After JC Diwakar Reddy complained of illegal activities
Comedian Ali all set to join Janasena?
Tollywood’s most acclaimed comedian Ali is prepping up to take a plunge into politics.If buzz has to be believed, Ali has planned to join Pawan Kalyan’s Janasena.
JC Diwakar Reddy’s protest: One dead as violence erupts in Tadipatri
On Sunday, violence erupted again in which one person was killed and four others were severely injured at Chinna Palamada in Tadipatri.