- TDP MP CM Ramesh goes on hunger strike
- KTR's sincere request to the civilians
- Bandla Ganesh shares a photo of his with Rahul Gandhi
- Daggubati Venkateshwara Rao votes for YS Jagan
- Ghanta episode: Climax likely tomorrow
- Making of Kajal’s “Paris Paris” is here
- Tarak’s dual shades in Trivikram’s film?
- Ranbir: “Brahmastra” is nothing like “Baahubali”
- Zabiyaka the goat predicts the winners in FIFA World Cup matches
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda's next
- England creates history in the ODIs
- Anukreethy Vas from Tamil Nadu crowned Miss India 2018
- Dhoni's wife applies for arms license, says her life is under threat
- Massive sets for Prabhas’ next film
- Radhika Apte opens up on tough compromises
- Suhasini to play Sabitha Indra Reddy
AP government website leaks data of users who bought Viagra
An unsecured website of the Andhra Pradesh government has leaked the personal data of the people, who purchased Viagra from a government-run store in the state.
Fear among locals in Krishna district as 6 die of kidney ailments in a year
A 60-year-old man in Jujjuru village of Krishna district in Andhra Pradesh died on Saturday while undergoing treatment for a kidney related ailment. And this triggered panic among the locals...
Why is the list as tall as Qutub Minar? Lokesh makes satires on Kanna
With TDP continuously attacking BJP for its betrayal, the newly appointed AP BJP president Kanna Lakshmi Narayana has been defending the BJP
Youths perform dangerous stunts on Vijayawada highway
Several videos of dangerous stunts performed by youngsters in Vijayawada on Krishna Lanka National Highway (NH65) and Durga Varadhi Road surfaced on WhatsApp and are going crazy viral.
Anam Ramanarayana Reddy to quit TDP?
With the 2019 elections nearing, the party shifting has already started and most political leaders are mulling over the idea
Two Pawan Kalyan fans died due to electric shock
Two fans of Pawan Kalyan were killed on Tuesday in Surya Mahal Junction in Payakaraopet town in Visakhapatnam district in Andhra Pradesh after they were electrocuted.