Pakistan’s former Prime Minister Nawaz Sherif was attacked with a shoe during a function at an Islamic seminary in Lahore. The incident took place a day after religious extremist blackened the face of Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Khwaja Asif with ink when he was addressing his party’s worker’s convention in Sialkot.
When Mr. Sharif was heading towards rostrum for a speech, a student hurled a shoe at him that hit his shoulder and ear.
Not just that, the student managed to reach in front of Mr Sharif and chanted “Labbaik ya Rasoolullah” slogan.
- Pawan Kalyan turns 'Pedarayudu'
- Political Action King! Rahul!
- Kavitha's sketch and KCR okays it
- Marri Shashidhar Reddy accuses EC of colluding with TRS
- Police trying to nab the Maoists based on visuals
- A beer lover's letter goes viral
- Chandrababu Naidu delivers keynote address in UN
- Balakrishna’s next film: Rs 70 crore for 70 days?
- Ram Charan's teams Hungama in the Hotel
- “Baazaar” trailer: Looks promising
- TV9 actor gets the Hero chance
- Amit Shah attacks TRS with a Telugu tweet
- SC: Parliament must make law to ensure decriminalisation of politics
- PV Sindhu and Upasana in list of ‘Forbes India Tycoons of Tomorrow’
- Bandla Ganesh’s sensational comments on KCR
- Araku killings: Police releases 3 pictures of Maoists allegedly behind attack
Tanzanian ferry capsizes, killing at least 131
On Friday, the officials said that the death toll from the capsizing of a Tanzanian ferry on Lake Victoria has rised to at least 131 people. The officials added that...
Asia Cup 2018: India outclass Pakistan
On Wednesday, in Dubai, India completely outclassed arch-rivals Pakistan by 8 wickets in the Asia Cup 2018 clash. India reached the target (164/2) in 29 overs.
Trump: India called us the other day, said they would like a trade deal
US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue.
Children among 7 shot at in New York
The firefighters union on Thursday said that nearly seven people including children were shot in Syracuse, New York.
Mass evacuations in US after 70 explosions hit gas pipeline
On Thursday, nearly six people were injured when dozens of explosions took place in Boston, United States. This triggered mass evacuations due to a natural gas pipeline rupture.
UK tourists among 7 injured in Paris knife attack
On Sunday, at least seven people including two British tourists were injured in Paris after they were attacked by a man armed with a knife and an iron bar. According...