In a new twist, a confidential report of the Sunanda Pushkar’s death mystery revealed that she was indeed murdered. Exclusively accessed by DNA, the report states the investigators knew that answer as to who killed Sunanda Pushkar from the beginning yet it has been kept a mystery.
The report states that Sub Divisional Magistrate, who was unsatisfied with the inquest proceedings, had ordered the Station House Officer of Sarojini Nagar to investigate the case as murder.
The decision was made when the autopsy report stated,”The cause of death to the best of my knowledge and belief, in this case, is poisoning. The circumstantial evidenced are suggestive of alprazolam poisoning. All the injuries mentioned are caused by blunt force, simple in nature, non-contributing to death and are produced in a scuffle, except injury number 10 with an injection mark. Injury number 12 is teeth bite mark. The injuries number 1 to 15 is of various durations ranging from 12 hours to 4 days.”
- I am a Super Hero, Balakrishna's indirect attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Balayya, NTR enter the power games in Andhra Pradesh
- Sridevi's daughters visit brother Arjun Kapoor
- Rahul Gandhi takes an oath in 84th Congress Plenary meeting
- Nikhil's Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- When is Jana Sena's Audio release?
- Kalyan Ram advised to take rest for a month
- Fun campaign for Naga Chaitanya and Samantha
- "If Nirbhaya's mother is so beautiful..." Former DGP
- A plenary gift for the Congress party
- Akhil's third film gets the launch date
- Thieves commit a heinous crime in Gudiwada
- Is Mega-Nandamuri multistarrer on the cards?
- Kamla Haasan's 'Vishwaroopram 2' gets the censor clearance
- Nani to host Bigg Boss?
- Sunny Leone’s passionate lip-lock with Daniel Weber
"If Nirbhaya's mother is so beautiful..." Former DGP
Six years ago, Nirbhaya's gang rape by 5 men in a moving bus in the country's capital, New Delhi, shocked the nation. The nation cried as the greviously wounded Nirbhaya...
A plenary gift for the Congress party
The trend of attacking statues of prominent people continues. Two weeks back, statues of Lenin were destroyed amidst slogans of 'Jai Sri Ram'...
Rahul Gandhi takes an oath in 84th Congress Plenary meeting
India' grand old national party Congress which has a glorious history of over 100 years is struggling like never before. The party which is playing the opposition's role since the...
Balayya, NTR enter the power games in Andhra Pradesh
Power star Pawan Kalyan made a big impression on Andhra Pradesh politics with the Guntur plenary of the Janasena party. Pawan Kalyan has been compared to Che Guevara, and his...
Sridevi's daughters visit brother Arjun Kapoor
In time of need, it is family that stands by a person. The bond that has recently blossomed between Aejun and Anshula Kapoor and Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor...
Thieves commit a heinous crime in Gudiwada
Despite the Police keeping a hawk's eye on the thieves and criminals, the rate of crimes has been on the rise in India. In a horrifying incident, the thieves who...