In a new twist, a confidential report of the Sunanda Pushkar’s death mystery revealed that she was indeed murdered. Exclusively accessed by DNA, the report states the investigators knew that answer as to who killed Sunanda Pushkar from the beginning yet it has been kept a mystery.
The report states that Sub Divisional Magistrate, who was unsatisfied with the inquest proceedings, had ordered the Station House Officer of Sarojini Nagar to investigate the case as murder.
The decision was made when the autopsy report stated,”The cause of death to the best of my knowledge and belief, in this case, is poisoning. The circumstantial evidenced are suggestive of alprazolam poisoning. All the injuries mentioned are caused by blunt force, simple in nature, non-contributing to death and are produced in a scuffle, except injury number 10 with an injection mark. Injury number 12 is teeth bite mark. The injuries number 1 to 15 is of various durations ranging from 12 hours to 4 days.”
- Kim Jong-un keeps up his promise
- KTR reveals his favorite Hero's name
- KCR turns 'Deenbandhu' for Dalits in Telangana
- Aadhi Pinisetty - Taapsee's thriller gets the title
- Nipah virus crossed border from Kerala to Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan gives a clarity on his dress code
- Ileana charges a bomb for comeback film?
- “Ammammagarillu” trailer is here
- Rahul Gandhi throws a challenge at Modi
- Akkineni brothers challenge each other
- Why is Mamata Banerjee not happy with Kumaraswamy?
- Chain snatchers on the prowl in the USA
- Aamir Khan refused to play Sunil Dutt’s part in “Sanju”
- Puri Jagannadh to work with Balayya?
- Are Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor dating?
- Kumaraswamy: Wanted to tie up Ashwamedha horse of PM Modi, did it
Rahul Gandhi throws a challenge at Modi
While the Indian sports and film celebrities are throwing fitness challenges at each other, Team India's captain Virat Kohli threw a fitness challenged at PM Modi for which he accepted...
Nipah virus crossed border from Kerala to Karnataka
Nipah virus has crossed borders from Kerala to Karnataka. Two cases of a suspected Nipah virus were reported from Mangaluru. One is 20-year-old woman and the other is 75-year –old...
Are Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor dating?
The dating rumours of Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are painting the town red. Several reports surfaced saying the duo is seeing each other. Recently, the actors made a stunning...
Why is Mamata Banerjee not happy with Kumaraswamy?
The JD(S) Kumaraswamy who took the oath as 24th chief minister of Karnataka got a huge shock in the form of West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee. The Trinamool Congress leader...
Aamir Khan refused to play Sunil Dutt’s part in “Sanju”
Film director Rajkumar Hirani’s biopic on Sanjay Dutt “Sanju” starring Ranbir kapoor in the lead role, is one of the most exciting releases of the year. The teasers and posters...
Kumaraswamy: Wanted to tie up Ashwamedha horse of PM Modi, did it
Karnataka Chief Minister Kumaraswamy, after taking the oath, said, “The BJP used me 12 years ago.” On Wednesday, his oath ceremony turned into a huge opposition conclave as Sonia Gandhi,...