A Russian plane loaded with gold and silver bars lost the precious metals on take-off on Thursday. With this, the runway was scattered with the bars of gold and silver.
The incident took place when the Antonov plane was taking off after refuelling in an airport at Yakutsk in Siberia when its cargo door flew open. And nearly 200 bars from the kupol gold mine in the remote Chukotka region tumbled out.
The cargo of bars of concentrated ore used to transport the precious metals weighed 9.3 tonnes.
Ok. Gold rain drops looked that way on Yakutsk Airport’s runway. Pretty heavy and sonorous… Video by transport police from Whatsapp. pic.twitter.com/YYiO1P6lh7
— Bolot Bochkarev (@yakutia) March 15, 2018
- Police press meet on Pranay's murder case
- Unique celebrations on Modi's birthday
- Congress still in deep confusion
- Actress Gautami responds on early polls in Telangana
- Trisha trolled for posting pics with dolphin
- Interesting details of Adivi Sesh’s next film
- Rashmika responds to break up rumours
- Silk Smitha’s last film to release soon
- Telangana CPI(M) gives a deadline to Pawan Kalyan
- Marri Sashidhar Reddy complains of the violation of Article 170
- Amitabh Bachchan's first look from 'Thugs of Hindostan' is out
- Rahul Gandhi to address a grand rally in Kurnool
- Shruti Haasan performs in London for the first time
- Actress locked for The Rise of Sivagami
- Sekhar Kammula’s next film announced
- Revanth Reddy: KCR conspiring against me
Mass evacuations in US after 70 explosions hit gas pipeline
On Thursday, nearly six people were injured when dozens of explosions took place in Boston, United States. This triggered mass evacuations due to a natural gas pipeline rupture.
UK tourists among 7 injured in Paris knife attack
On Sunday, at least seven people including two British tourists were injured in Paris after they were attacked by a man armed with a knife and an iron bar. According...
Amazon becomes second US company to hit $1 trillion market value, after Apple
On Tuesday, Amazon entered into $1 trillion club and joined Apple Inc. It emerged as the second member of the group after its stock price doubled in 15 months.
Trump: India called us the other day, said they would like a trade deal
US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue.
Another Telugu youth killed in the USA
In yet another unfortunate incidents a 26-year old Pruthviraj Kandepi of Andhra Pradesh's Guntur district along with two others were shot dead in a firing in the USA...
Shame! Kindergarten school in China welcomes students with semi-nude dance
A Kindergarten school principal in southern China has been sacked for his weird idea of welcoming the students back to the first day of term with a sultry pole dancing...