Congress and TRS are the two opposition parties in Telangana and it’s common to expect heated debates and blame game between them. But, surprisingly, in a rare scenario, Congress senior leader pleaded the TRS minister instead of complaining to which the TRS minister responded positively.
Uttam Kumar, the senior Congress leader took to his Twitter handle and brought it to the notice of KTR about a poor old couple living in a hut forced to pay Rs 500 as property tax.
Replying to Uttam Kumar’s request, KTR thanked him for bringing to his notice and assured to allot a double bedroom flat for the couple.
- Young couple attacked in Hyderabad
- Peniviti Lyric video from "Aravinda Sametha" is out
- Akhil Akkineni's new movie title revealed
- Harish Rao heaps lavish praises on TV9 CEO Ravi Prakash
- Triple talaq no more legal: Modi government approves ordinance
- TRS to release its manifesto before Dasara
- Big plans of “Devadas” makers revealed
- Shruti Haasan to host a talk show
- Congress gives a clarity on CM candidate in Telangana
- Sania Mirza quits social media
- Rahul Gandhi's clear instructions to the Congress leaders
- Fatima Sana Shaikh is the ‘Warrior Thug’
- Congress planning to bring Former MPs against TRS
- Shruti Haasan’s ‘goodbye sucks’ post features boyfriend Michael Corsale
- Vijay Deverakonda to work with Bollywood directors?
- Akanksha Singh showers praises on Nagarjuna
KCR to resume campaign after Ganesh immersion
TRS president K. Chandrasekhar Rao is gearing up to resume his election campaign after the completion of Ganesh immersion festivities on September 23.
Revanth Reddy: KCR conspiring against me
Congress leader A. Revanth Reddy accused TRS president and CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao with hatching conpiracies against him.
KTR slams Amit Shah over early polls
Telangana IT minister KTR on Sunday slammed BJP and its national president Amit Shah. Recently, Amit Shah has claimed that BJP would form government in Telangana.
IT raids on TRS MP Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy’s house and family-owned companies
On Tuesday, the IT officials conducted raids on TRS MP Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy’s family owned companies that have been given hundreds of crores of Mission Bhagiratha project works for supplying...
Kavitha: Will reach 1 crore people through social media
On Monday, Nizamabad MP K Kavitha, while addressing a meeting, called on the members of TRS Karmika Vibhagam (TRSKV) to work as foot soldiers to reach out to every household...
Congress alleges discrepancies in Telangana voter list
On Sunday, the Congress accused the TRS government of trying to vitiate the assembly polls by manipulating the voters’ list. The congress also sought the intervention of EC.