Congress and TRS are the two opposition parties in Telangana and it’s common to expect heated debates and blame game between them. But, surprisingly, in a rare scenario, Congress senior leader pleaded the TRS minister instead of complaining to which the TRS minister responded positively.
Uttam Kumar, the senior Congress leader took to his Twitter handle and brought it to the notice of KTR about a poor old couple living in a hut forced to pay Rs 500 as property tax.
Replying to Uttam Kumar’s request, KTR thanked him for bringing to his notice and assured to allot a double bedroom flat for the couple.
- New tension for TDP around the Araku politics
- Maoists killed Sarveswara Rao for that reason
- Kidari Sarveswara Rao's last rites carried with government honors
- I don't look like my father, says Nagarjuna
- Election Commission gives clarity on Election date in Telangana
- Aamir Khan is full of life as ‘Firangi’
- KTR reacts to violent killings of TDP leaders
- Ravi Teja’s “The Pivot of AAA” is out
- Leakage woes haunt 'Aravinda Sametha'
- KCR warns his MLAs
- Senior Congress leader Jagga Reddy gets the bail
- Governor Narasimhan flags off Metro between Ameerpet and LB Nagar
- 7 Maoists arrested, weapons seized
- Pawan Kalyan reveals the reason behind his political entry
- Maoist leader Akkiraju behind Kidari and Soma killings
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu meets Dr Nori Dattatreyudu during US tour
Tollywood villain and director to contest from Kukkatpally constituency
Every general election witnesses actors foraying into the politics. Already, actor Krishnudu, actresses Madhavi Latha,
Vijayashanthi is the star campaigner
On Wednesday, Congress President Rahul Gandhi approved the setting up of a coordination committee and publicity committee for the upcoming assembly elections in Telangana.
KCR to resume campaign after Ganesh immersion
TRS president K. Chandrasekhar Rao is gearing up to resume his election campaign after the completion of Ganesh immersion festivities on September 23.
Harish Rao: Will serve people even if I am not in politics
On Friday, Telangana Irrigation Minister Harish Rao said that serving people was his priority and that he would continue to do it even if he quits politics.
Petition in SC against early elections in Telangana
A petition was filed in the Supreme Court against the early elections in Telanagna. Arguing that by conducting early polls in Telangana, the government is depriving constitutional rights of some...
IT raids on TRS MP Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy’s house and family-owned companies
On Tuesday, the IT officials conducted raids on TRS MP Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy’s family owned companies that have been given hundreds of crores of Mission Bhagiratha project works for supplying...