With TDP continuously attacking BJP for its betrayal, the newly appointed AP BJP president Kanna Lakshmi Narayana has been defending the BJP saying it has done a lot to AP. He even blamed Chandra Babu Naidu for hiding the facts and criticizing BJP for no reason.
While Kanna Lakshmi Narayana submitted a request letter to Modi regarding the pending issues in AP, Nara Lokesh took it as an advantage and hit back at Kanna’s comments.
This is the letter given to @narendramodi ji by APBJP President. Just wondering, if BJP claims that it fulfilled 90% promises, then why is the list as tall as Qutub Minar & why does it not mention #SpecialStatus🤔? They shud stop false propaganda & fulfill all promises made to AP pic.twitter.com/8Plu73lRdK
— Lokesh Nara (@naralokesh) June 12, 2018
Lokesh asked if as per Kanna Lakshmi Narayana the BJP has fulfilled 90% of its promises why is this tall list submitted? He also found fault with him for not mentioning about special status to AP in the list and warned to spread false propaganda.
- New tension for TDP around the Araku politics
- Maoists killed Sarveswara Rao for that reason
- Kidari Sarveswara Rao's last rites carried with government honors
- I don't look like my father, says Nagarjuna
- Election Commission gives clarity on Election date in Telangana
- Aamir Khan is full of life as ‘Firangi’
- KTR reacts to violent killings of TDP leaders
- Ravi Teja’s “The Pivot of AAA” is out
- Leakage woes haunt 'Aravinda Sametha'
- KCR warns his MLAs
- Senior Congress leader Jagga Reddy gets the bail
- Governor Narasimhan flags off Metro between Ameerpet and LB Nagar
- 7 Maoists arrested, weapons seized
- Pawan Kalyan reveals the reason behind his political entry
- Maoist leader Akkiraju behind Kidari and Soma killings
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu meets Dr Nori Dattatreyudu during US tour
Maoists killed Sarveswara Rao for that reason
The horrible murder of TDP MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao and former MLA Siveru Soma in Aruku Valley is sending shivers to other political leaders. The gruesome murder looks like that...
Maoists kill TDP MLA Sarveswara Rao
In a shocking incident, the Maoists killed TDP MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao today at Araku valley in Visakhapatnam District...
Nellore ZP chairman quits YSRCP
On Saturday, Nellore ZP Chairman Bommireddy Raghavendra Reddy had quit the YSRCP and expressed dissent over appointing former minister Anam Ramanarayana Reddy as in-charge of the constituency.
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu meets Dr Nori Dattatreyudu during US tour
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu is on his five-day tour to the United States and United Nations Organisation (UNO).
Swamy Prabhodananda accuses JC Diwakar Reddy of holding the grudge
The tussle between JC Diwakar Reddy and Swamy Prabhodananda is growing bigger. After JC Diwakar Reddy complained of illegal activities
Comedian Ali all set to join Janasena?
Tollywood’s most acclaimed comedian Ali is prepping up to take a plunge into politics.If buzz has to be believed, Ali has planned to join Pawan Kalyan’s Janasena.