What would someone expect out of a big fat Indian wedding..? Hundreds of invitees who come to bless the newlywed couple..tens of dishes in the menu and a roll of festivities. The equations change when the wedding is at a celebrity or politicians house. The extravaganza changes right from the invitees to the food owing to the whopping budget allotted.
On this note, the wedding of Bellari mining giant Janardhan Reddy’s daughter in 2016 pops up in the minds which hit to the news with the rumoured Rs 550-crore expense. However, seems like Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Minister B Sriramulu is likely to break the unwritten records with his daughter’s wedding.
While Sriramalu’s daughter Rakshita is set to tie the knot in Bengaluru on March 5 at the Palace Grounds, Bengaluru, all eyes are on the 9-day long festivities with lakhs of invitations boxes were sent out with exotic dry fruits, cardamom and saffron in the line of ‘Healthy life’ theme.
Here are a few of the WOW-factors about the lavish wedding,
- The invitees include all influential politicians and celebrities including Narendra Modi and Big-B
- A total of 40 acres of land was set up for the lavish set allotted for the wedding at the Palace Grounds with 5 acres only for parking
- Celebrity wedding planner Dhruva has planned the festivities with 300 artistes have been working relentlessly for the set from the past few months
- Bollywood designers and makeup artists were roped in for the wedding including Jayaraman Pillai & Dilip who worked for Ambani daughter Isha’s wedding
- Almost 1,500 chefs from across the country are deployed to cook for over 7,000 invitees