An earthquake struck capital Delhi once again!
- An earthquake struck National Capital Delhi once again! The magnitude of the earthquake was recorded as 2.7 on the Richter scale. The National Centre for Seismology (NCS) confirmed that in Delhi’s western area the quake was struck on Wednesday evening at about 4:42 PM.
- The epicenter of the earthquake was found to be at a distance of 37 km from Jhajjar in Haryana. It was identified at a depth of 5 km inside the earth. The local residents ran out of their homes in the afternoon due to the tremors.
- Delhi has experienced massive quake like tremors on Tuesday night also. The officials confirmed that on Tuesday night at about 10:22 PM, the tremors were felt as per reports.
- The magnitude of the earthquake was recorded as 6.6 on the Richter scale. The epicenter of this earthquake was identified in the Hindu Kush mountain range as confirmed by NCS.
- Many areas of Northern India also experienced tremors. The effects of earth quake were felt in Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Jammu Kashmir and in Uttar Pradesh as well. In all those places the houses and earth experienced the earth quake effect and people got frightened on the effects of the earth quake.