With the 2019 elections nearing, the party shifting has already started and most political leaders are mulling over the idea of which is the best party to shift. As per the latest update, Anam Ramanarayana Reddy who shifted his loyalty from Congress to TDP is likely to quit TDP.
Ramanarayana Reddy had expressed his dissatisfaction over the TDP leadership for not giving him a priority and said it’s time to bid adieu to the party. He further said that he has a huge list of admirers and followers in Nellore and would decide soon on which party to shift after consulting them.
- #MeToo effect: MJ Akbar resigns
- Varun Tej's "Antariksham" teaser is here
- Balka Suman sympathises on Kodandaram
- Heera Group of Companies chairman Nowhera Shaikh gets arrested
- Vidya Balan’s look from NTR biopic is out
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding dates are out
- Malayalam actor Alencier got into my bed, accuses fellow actress
- TRS releases ‘partial manifesto’
- Intelligence survey scares the TRS
- Lady journalist fails to enter Sabarimala
- Mahakutami to declare the candidates' list soon
- Heavy rains disrupt normal life in Hyderabad
- Nani’s “Jersey” launched
- Naga Shaurya in Samantha’s next?
- Rajnath Singh: Naidu struck in Congress party’s trap
- Heavy security as Sabarimala Temple set to open doors to women today
GST effect: A man commits suicide
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'GST' which received a huge flak from all sectors has now claimed the life of a businessman in Vijayawada. Mohammad Sadiq, the former Penamaluru
Vijay Sai Reddy compares Babu to Mallya
The YSRCP MP Vijay Sai Reddy who never misses the slightest chance to take a dig at AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu made a controversial comment on Chandra Babu Naidu...
Nara Lokesh: AP wants to set benchmark in IT growth
Andhra Pradesh IT Minister Nara Lokesh on Monday described performance of bhoomi puja for the research and development centre of HCL Technologies at Kesarapalli near Gannavaram as historic.
Chandrababu Naidu: Rs 5 lakh ex-gratia to Cyclone Titli victims’ kin
On Friday, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said that he would modernise Palasa town, which bore the brunt of cyclone Titli.
HCL Tech to create over 5000 jobs in AP
On Monday, HCL Technologies said that it will set up a global IT development centre at Gannavaram in Andhra Pradesh and this will help create more than 5000 jobs.
Tadipatri issue : Swami disciples reach Amaravathi
It seems there's no respite for the rivalry between JC brothers and Prabhodhananda Swamy. The issue which cropped up during the immersion of Ganesh during the Vinayaka