With the 2019 elections nearing, the party shifting has already started and most political leaders are mulling over the idea of which is the best party to shift. As per the latest update, Anam Ramanarayana Reddy who shifted his loyalty from Congress to TDP is likely to quit TDP.
Ramanarayana Reddy had expressed his dissatisfaction over the TDP leadership for not giving him a priority and said it’s time to bid adieu to the party. He further said that he has a huge list of admirers and followers in Nellore and would decide soon on which party to shift after consulting them.
- Karnataka minister Revanna insults the people
- Nayantara proves once again why is called Lady Superstar
- Rahul Gandhi imposes the ban on another news channel
- Countdown begins for Sye Raa teaser
- Heavy rains continue to lash Telugu states
- Complaint against Kangana for not paying brokerage
- Chay-Anu’s beach romance in new song
- Kerala floods: Flights begin at Kochi navy base
- Why is Allu Arvind promoting Vijay Deverakonda?
- Tourists and pilgrims throng to Srisailam in huge numbers after the gates were opened
- Fisherman turns savior in the flood-hit Kerala
- ISRO salutes this Kerala woman
- Priyanka’s fiance Nick Jonas and family leave for the US
- Mehreen joins Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ film
- VBVR teaser: Packed with suspense elements
- Asian Games 2018: Bajrang Punia gives India first gold
Kurnool quarry blast: Pawan Kalyan attacks AP CM
Actor-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan attacked Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu for the government’s alleged lapses and irregularities in relation to the Kurnool mining blast.
Intermediate colleges to have mid-day meal scheme in Vizag
In order to help students from rural areas, mid-day meals will now be implemented in intermediate colleges for students of class 11 and 12 in Visakhapatnam district of Andhra Pradesh.
JC: Deekshas will not serve any purpose
On Friday, TDP MP JC Diwakar Reddy has made sensational comments about the fast-unto-death observed by TDP MP CM Ramesh. He said that the deeksha to achieve Integrated Steel Plant...
Past mistakes are haunting us: Chandrababu Naidu
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu advised people to produce more children as there's a drastic plummet in the rate of youth in the country.
AP government to issue notification for 20,000 jobs
The Andhra Pradesh government is gearing up to issue notification for 20,000 jobs in the next eight months. The jobs include police, teachers, group 1,2,4. Ministers Kala Venkata Rao and...
AP government website leaks data of users who bought Viagra
An unsecured website of the Andhra Pradesh government has leaked the personal data of the people, who purchased Viagra from a government-run store in the state.