Ever since Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Telangana, the only thing people of the state and parts of the country are talking about is the way Chief Minister KCR has spoken about the center and BJP, especially targeting Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. BJP ministers and members were angry with the chief minister, and on a controversial note, KCR skipped welcoming Modi to Telangana on the occasion of inaugurating The statue of Equality, Ramanujacharya’s idol at Muchinthal, Shamshabad.
Political analysts are baffling their heads on KCR’s unexpected absence at the event. We have seen KCR saying things like personally meeting the Prime Minister and discussing the issues of the state on the face. What happened after that is quite opposite. Right on the day of the Prime Minister’s arrival, KCR took a sick leave, only to show up at Yadadri the day after. Looking at a macro level, the behavior of Chinnajiyar Swamy and Rameshwara Rao alongside Modi is quite contrary to what KCR is projecting.
The topic of discussion now is the plaque that implicates the details of those who unveiled the statue at that particular occasion. If we take a look at what is engraved on the plaque, we can notice the pictures of PM Modi, Chinnajiyar Swamy, also the name of Rameshwara Rao, and the family. Neither KCR’s name nor a picture is nowhere seen. This is rooting out too many suspicions about the issue, raising doubts like it might be almost a week before the event that KCR has decided on not attending the event, and that is the reason behind not having his name or picture on the plaque (as plaques are prepared way before the inauguration day).
The whole country had seen CM KCR saying that he will respect the protocol and welcome the Prime Minister into Hyderabad personally. The question then is- what is the reason behind his absence on the final day?. Some wonder that Chinnajiyar and Rameshwara Rao had already decided not to call KCR. Or should we assume that KCR has been putting on an act all this while, just to create a drama showing that there is a distance between him and PM Modi? Or is it all acting? It is known that KCR personally looked into organizing the event, and reviewed the arrangements. Since KCR’s name is not engraved on the plaque which is prepared way before the event, should we conclude that KCR has been pretending all along? However, not even a single question has a proper answer as of now:
These are some of the questions that are majorly asked and discussed in the TRS fraternity:
- Did Chinajiyar and Rameshwara Rao think of inviting PM Modi alone to the event?
- Did Chinajiyar and Rameshwara Rao urge CM KCR not to attend the event as it was supposed to be inaugurated by Modi alone?
- Did KCR work hard, spent too much time, and put maximum struggle to make this event a success without being aware of his name absent in the plaque? Did he make a fool out of himself?
- Did KCR get hurt on the day before after knowing that his name is not mentioned anywhere in the ceremony?
- When did KCR feel get fever and decide on not seeing or to be seen by Modi?
- When did KCR find out that his name is not engraved on the plaque?
- Looking at his name not being present on the plaque, anybody can understand that he decided not to attend the event way before everything. When journalists and people realized this, how did the Intelligence ignore the pre-planned absence of KCR?
- Chinjiyar and Rameshwara Rao knew beforehand that KCR would not be invited to the event, did KCR get shocked after knowing this at the last minute?
- Is every Telangana citizen getting an instinct that KCR and Modi are sharing a special secret bond for political gains?
As of now, these are the popular questions that are asked frequently. Political scholars believe that only Chinnajiyar and Rameshwara Rao can give answer them.