Many leaders from TRS and Congress are in touch with BJP. This is what BJP MLA Etela Rajender has been saying for a few days. No matter which event he goes to, he is seen repeating the same and slamming KCR regarding the governance in the state. Even if there is a counter question from TRS asking who is in touch, Etela is barely responding to anyone, but going ahead with his comments as usual. In this background, his visit to Delhi has become a hot topic.
In order to strengthen the BJP in Telangana and bring in people from other parties, the administration appointed Etela as the convener of the inclusion committee. Since he has been a key leader in the TRS party since the beginning, he has been given this responsibility because he knows all the political tricks of the party. It seems that he also does his work silently without betraying the trust of the BJP elders. The talk is going on as if TRS is disgruntled and held talks with Congress leaders. It is being discussed that he went to Delhi with the details of who he met.
Etela says his life goal is to defeat KCR. That’s why they are secretly running the magic. BJP leaders have been saying for a few days now that there will be no enrollments since it is Ashada season all these years and there will be a large scale in August. ‘Ashadam will be gone – the month of Shravana will arrive. Now that Etela Rajender is going to Delhi suddenly and DK Aruna is also with him, it is thought that he has gone to tell the leadership who is coming from TRS and Congress.
Is this list Etela Rajender’s list?
- Komatireddy Rajagopal Reddy, Congress MLA
- A TRS MP and MLA from the border constituency of the state
- Rajaiah Yadav is a native of the Warangal district
- Former MP and former minister from Khammam district
- Former minister from Mahbub Nagar district
- Former MLA from Mahbub Nagar district
- Two key leaders participating in TV debates on behalf of Congress
- A former MLA and former MLC from the joint Karimnagar district
- NRI Gattimukkala Suresh Reddy from the Peddapally district
- Many TRS local public representatives from the Karimnagar district