PCC Chief Revanth Reddy has been aggressively questioning the ruling party for their complicated policies and especially the 317 G.O. He is undoubtedly building a reliable image for himself by focusing on the people’s problems and flaws in the system operated by the Government of Telangana.
Some of the important aspects that are affecting the dynamics of politics in Telangana are below:
- Harshavardhan Reddy, a former leader of the Teachers’ Union, joined the Congress in the presence of Rev. Reddy.
- Harshavardhan, who resigned from the Congress and contested as an independent candidate in the last graduation elections, is being besieged by teachers who have to teach lessons in Pragati Bhavan.
- KCR is enjoying demonic pleasure by splitting wife and husband under the name of 317 GO.
- KCR changed some unions in its favor and exposed them to political conspiracy.
- The role of employee-teachers was crucial in the Telangana movement.
- Divorces are happening amongst the spouses in the name of transfers and children are affected by this.
- BJP and KCR are playing dramas on 317 GO
- Bundy Sanjay says if given power, 317 GO will be abolished. Who is in power at the Center? Why are the BJP leaders not canceling 317 G.O. together with the Prime Minister?
- The Congress party is in favor of employee-teachers. We will take direct action soon.
- Your leaders have surrendered to KCR but Congress is definitely in favor of the employees.