Crime Bureau, Tolivelugu: There is strong evidence that the wealth all politicians generally earn in 70 years has been earned in these seven years in Telangana. KCR encouraged those who are financially strong in politics. Tickets were given to them. Three social groups are crowned. As a result, there are many people who have earned everywhere in seven years. There are allegations that most of the land was bought to convert all the black money into white by inflating the value of the properties. All of them were able to raise thousands of crores by promoting liquid cash-generating systems.
Three coteries are the target! KCR force out!
BJP’s eye on Telangana fell with the 2019 Parliament Elections. Plots were made by the elders in the party as this is one of the highest cash-generating states in south India. There are allegations that KCR’s team My Home and Megha Krishna Reddy were brought under their control within a year. In Maharashtra and Bengal elections, they were criticized that they had been forced to do the same. Another similar contract is being given to the Megha company in South India. MyHome keeps the media under wraps. Pratima, Yashoda Hospitals, Anurag, and Mallareddy Universities, which generate cash, are being targeted. Looking at this, it seems that efforts are being made to alienate those who believed in KCR financially.
Threat to KTR’s Coterie!
Phoenix, a close acquaintance of KTR is currently in the spotlight. An MLC who has been financially supported since time immemorial has been targeted and searched but is nowhere to be found in the records. The income tax returns of their family members were examined five times within two years. Being landlords from the beginning, they also took proper precautions as per the record. A sketch was made for the MLC of another local body in the city. But IT was not possible due to the fact that there is money on real estate, that too is floating in the form of benami, and there is a huge difference between market values and registration valuation. With this, the officials themselves raised the avatar of real estate. But, no one got caught. However, there are allegations that the BJP has resorted to raids with investigative agencies to keep its fears under wraps.
Santosh’s team remains silent
Santosh Rao is another power center if Telangana is to come into BJP’s hands. There is a rumor that he went silent before he focused on the benami wealth. It is said that when Srinivasa Rao was found in the liquor scam, his entire team went into a sleeping mood. Santosh’s team is said to have a chance to focus after some gap as they did not provide any funding for the by-elections held recently.
They are the target by district!
TRS party has made sure to stay in its stable if it is financially strong. In addition to this, he gave full power to those who worked in the movement and were close to his family. As a result, the central government’s investigation agencies found evidence of illegal acquisition of land and their respective businesses. However, with IT notices and raids, Origede is becoming a key factor in tax payments even without EMI. Officials of the IT department say that the government will get income as the wealth decreases. A top official told Doltivelugu Crime Bureau that even after acquiring hundreds of crores of assets in seven years, IT is still being shown nominally. He said that even though some things are happening routinely, why are they being seen as political? He said that each district is economically strong in its own way and TRS leaders are there in those areas. It is said that the TRS party keeps inviting such people.
1. Jubilee Hills MLA Maganti Gopinath, who finances film celebrities in Hyderabad, received notices a long time ago. However, the expenses were also shown the same way. The Talasani family was in the restaurant and pub business and faced the casino investigation. Officials are also inquiring about the assets of the minority MLC. If necessary, the Waqf Board will focus on the transactions in the lands.
2. Two MLAs who won from Congress and joined TRS in Ranga Reddy district were brought into focus. However, even though their assets have increased enormously, they are still under investigation as they are not enough to influence the elections. In this district, the Governor has also focused on Kota MLC and Local Body MLC. But, just like the KTR coterie, they seem to bother watching. The families of Uppal, Serilingampally, and Kukatpally MLAs have invested in real estate but have not yet received any profits. Those fruits will be targeted if they do not pay tax when they reach their hands. Authorities keep an eye on the black market. And Rajendranagar and Kuthbullapur MLAs have provided evidence that they have invested in local leaders and encouraged occupations and kept all the money at the ground level. But, these are all small fish. However, each MLA has not earned less than 200 crores in these seven years and they are investigating all the affairs they have put their finger on. The investigation on Tandur MLA Rohit Reddy’s contracts has already been completed. Any investigative agency can start hunting him at any time.
3. The wealth of the leaders in Palamuru of the migration district reached thousands of crores. Each acquired not less than a hundred acres. Central investigative agencies are thinking of removing the private option in Dharani under the Benami Act. Marri Janardhan Reddy has more chances to tighten the IT trap. After that, there are chances of Lakshmar Reddy and Niranjan Reddy in the line. Srinivas Goud’s businesses are all on record. But, now they are controlling to prevent that social class from going too far. However, it seems that the party is ready to change without any pressure, but the leaders are being left behind. Attacks were also carried out against the MP Pharma sector.
4. The MLA of joint Bhuvanagiri-Nalgonda is also on the hit list. But, his Bangalore business has already been taken over by the government there. Anything can happen at any moment. Aleru MLA’s followers also invested heavily in lands. IT officials are waiting to see how that income will travel. All those who have earned a fortune in real estate are in TRS. The Minister of Power is saying that IT attacks may happen again at any moment on illegal income. A special team has targeted the leaders of Nalgonda saying that from now on, they will have to do calculations even if they want to earn a single rupee.
5. The woman MLA in Medak has admitted to the central investigating agencies that she has taken 500 acres in these three years. However, that money is believed to be a minister. Mallanna Sagar Contractors and Engineers invested their money in lands in this district. Here the IT department focused on two MPs. Zaheerabad MP has already received notices.
It seems that those who are funding the ruling party with illegal income according to the joint districts will be arrested by the central investigation agencies. In another story, Tolivelugu will provide an exclusive on how IT and ED are focusing on the granite, sand, and red clay crusher mining mafia and the land grabbers of North Telangana who are exploiting the agency lands.