Congress and TRS are the two opposition parties in Telangana and it’s common to expect heated debates and blame game between them. But, surprisingly, in a rare scenario, Congress senior leader pleaded the TRS minister instead of complaining to which the TRS minister responded positively.
Uttam Kumar, the senior Congress leader took to his Twitter handle and brought it to the notice of KTR about a poor old couple living in a hut forced to pay Rs 500 as property tax.
Replying to Uttam Kumar’s request, KTR thanked him for bringing to his notice and assured to allot a double bedroom flat for the couple.
- Sabarimala doors opened
- Intelligence survey scares the TRS
- Lady journalist fails to enter Sabarimala
- Mahakutami to declare the candidates' list soon
- Heavy rains disrupt normal life in Hyderabad
- Nani’s “Jersey” launched
- Naga Shaurya in Samantha’s next?
- Rajnath Singh: Naidu struck in Congress party’s trap
- #MeToo effect: MJ Akbar resigns
- Varun Tej's "Antariksham" teaser is here
- Balka Suman sympathises on Kodandaram
- Heera Group of Companies chairman Nowhera Shaikh gets arrested
- Vidya Balan’s look from NTR biopic is out
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding dates are out
- Malayalam actor Alencier got into my bed, accuses fellow actress
- TRS releases ‘partial manifesto’
Intelligence survey scares the TRS
The opposition parties and some media analysts have been opining that KCR who was highly confident while dissolving the Assembly isn't the same now...
Mahakutami to declare the candidates' list soon
It's been a while since the 'Maha Kutami' was formed but the seat-sharing issue is still not solved yet. Amid several speculations of differences with TJS in the seat-sharing issue,...
TRS releases ‘partial manifesto’
On Tuesday, TRS chief and caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao announced a ‘partial manifesto’ for the upcoming elections.
Balka Suman sympathises on Kodandaram
Professor Kodandaram who floated his own political party to fight against TRS later merged his party in the 'Maha Kutami' led by Congress. After Kodandaram merged his party and fighting
Heavy rains disrupt normal life in Hyderabad
Heavy rainfall hit normal life due to waterlogging, snarled traffic and power failure in Hyderabad. The Indian Meteorological Department, Hyderabad officials attributed the sudden downpour to the depression..
Harish Rao takes a dig at Jaipal Reddy
The Telangana care-taker minister Harish Rao took a dig at Congress leader Jaipal Reddy for his baseless allegations on TRS party. He accused that Jaipal Reddy has been making false...