The event of the Ramanujacharya statue in Muchhinthal, Shamshabad is still a hot topic in the state of Telangana. Especially the unexpected absence of Chief Minister KCR has led to serious debates and controversy throughout the state. Alas, Prime Minister Modi alone unveiled the statue of Samathamurthy. As per the sources from the CMO, KCR couldn’t make it to the event because he fell sick the same day. However, people are wondering if there is any inside strategy KCR is playing. Especially, the plaque that is prepared days back and placed at the statue doesn’t have KCR’s name on it, the absence of KCR’s name is raising suspicions on KCR beforehand deciding to skip the event.
On the same topic, there are a plethora of doubts the TRS fraternity has about the Chief Minister’s absence. Many are wondering about not seeing KCR’s name on the plaque, some even assume that Chinnajiyar and Rameshwara Rao had intentionally hid this matter from KCR. They believe that KCR got to know this just the day before the event and it is the reason he didn’t come in the first place. Political analysts even wonder if KCR is angry at Chinnajiyar and Rameshwara Rao.
Coming to the topic of Yadadri temple, this pilgrimage will be opened in the month of March. The event is going to be super big, grand plans are already in progress for the big day. In the past, KCR invited Prime Minister Modi to make it to Telangana and inaugurate the temple, however, PM Modi didn’t do the same with him recently for the Ramunajacharya statue program. In fact, unlike what he said a few days back, KCR didn’t follow the protocol, neither welcomed the Prime Minister nor attended the event. Political pundits are wondering if KCR will extend his invitation to the Yadadri temple this time.
Experts say that the TRS cadre has hundreds of doubts regarding all these issues. Moreover, there is a huge discussion going on regarding changing the name of Yadadri. Earlier, in the presence of Chinnajiyar Swamy, KCR officially declared that he will resurrect Yadagiri Gutta, change its name to Yadadri. Political pundits now assume that since KCR is not on good terms with Chinnajiyar, the name change idea might be shelved. Analysts say that the people of the TRS fraternity have any doubts about the ongoing events at the party.
Some doubts the TRS cadre is facing right now are:
- Chief Minister KCR and IT minister KTR were in fact rude to the Prime Minister during the unveiling of the Ramanjuacharya statue. They called him biased and based for not allocating required funds to Telangana. Considering the unrest between KCR and Modi, will the former invite the latter to Yadadri temple event?
- Will KCR alone inaugurate the Yadadri temple, without intimating Modi?
- Is Chinnajiyar invited to the event despite insulting KCR by praising and supporting PM Modi?
- Chinnajiyar Swamy changed the name of Yadagiri Gutta to Yadadri. Will KCR go ahead with the name given by Chinnajiyar, despite being on good terms with him? Will KCR honor the name Yadadri (the way it is pronounced and addressed in Telangana culture)?
- Whether Modi is invited or not, will KCR invite RSS and VHP leaders, or will he avoid everybody close to the BJP and PM Modi?