With TDP continuously attacking BJP for its betrayal, the newly appointed AP BJP president Kanna Lakshmi Narayana has been defending the BJP saying it has done a lot to AP. He even blamed Chandra Babu Naidu for hiding the facts and criticizing BJP for no reason.
While Kanna Lakshmi Narayana submitted a request letter to Modi regarding the pending issues in AP, Nara Lokesh took it as an advantage and hit back at Kanna’s comments.
This is the letter given to @narendramodi ji by APBJP President. Just wondering, if BJP claims that it fulfilled 90% promises, then why is the list as tall as Qutub Minar & why does it not mention #SpecialStatus🤔? They shud stop false propaganda & fulfill all promises made to AP pic.twitter.com/8Plu73lRdK
— Lokesh Nara (@naralokesh) June 12, 2018
Lokesh asked if as per Kanna Lakshmi Narayana the BJP has fulfilled 90% of its promises why is this tall list submitted? He also found fault with him for not mentioning about special status to AP in the list and warned to spread false propaganda.
- Sabarimala sentiment should be preserved - RSS chief
- My father should be punished, demands Madhavi
- An impending threat to Mark Zuckerberg's position
- Telugu techie in the USA sentenced to 8 months house arrest
- Jupudi Prabhakar Rao's controversial comments on Pawan Kalyan
- #MeToo effect: MJ Akbar resigns
- Varun Tej's "Antariksham" teaser is here
- Balka Suman sympathises on Kodandaram
- Vijayashanti makes controversial comments on TRS
- Superstar Krishna claps for his grandson's film
- Raj Thackeray's sensational comments on #MeToo
- Swamiji to tour Delhi today and arrangements for the campaign in Telangana
- Sabarimala doors opened
- Intelligence survey scares the TRS
- Lady journalist fails to enter Sabarimala
- Mahakutami to declare the candidates' list soon
GST effect: A man commits suicide
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'GST' which received a huge flak from all sectors has now claimed the life of a businessman in Vijayawada. Mohammad Sadiq, the former Penamaluru
Vijay Sai Reddy compares Babu to Mallya
The YSRCP MP Vijay Sai Reddy who never misses the slightest chance to take a dig at AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu made a controversial comment on Chandra Babu Naidu...
Nara Lokesh: AP wants to set benchmark in IT growth
Andhra Pradesh IT Minister Nara Lokesh on Monday described performance of bhoomi puja for the research and development centre of HCL Technologies at Kesarapalli near Gannavaram as historic.
Chandrababu Naidu: Rs 5 lakh ex-gratia to Cyclone Titli victims’ kin
On Friday, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said that he would modernise Palasa town, which bore the brunt of cyclone Titli.
HCL Tech to create over 5000 jobs in AP
On Monday, HCL Technologies said that it will set up a global IT development centre at Gannavaram in Andhra Pradesh and this will help create more than 5000 jobs.
Tadipatri issue : Swami disciples reach Amaravathi
It seems there's no respite for the rivalry between JC brothers and Prabhodhananda Swamy. The issue which cropped up during the immersion of Ganesh during the Vinayaka