With TDP continuously attacking BJP for its betrayal, the newly appointed AP BJP president Kanna Lakshmi Narayana has been defending the BJP saying it has done a lot to AP. He even blamed Chandra Babu Naidu for hiding the facts and criticizing BJP for no reason.
While Kanna Lakshmi Narayana submitted a request letter to Modi regarding the pending issues in AP, Nara Lokesh took it as an advantage and hit back at Kanna’s comments.
This is the letter given to @narendramodi ji by APBJP President. Just wondering, if BJP claims that it fulfilled 90% promises, then why is the list as tall as Qutub Minar & why does it not mention #SpecialStatus🤔? They shud stop false propaganda & fulfill all promises made to AP pic.twitter.com/8Plu73lRdK
— Lokesh Nara (@naralokesh) June 12, 2018
Lokesh asked if as per Kanna Lakshmi Narayana the BJP has fulfilled 90% of its promises why is this tall list submitted? He also found fault with him for not mentioning about special status to AP in the list and warned to spread false propaganda.
- Allari Naresh's role revealed in #MB25
- Family members of Lata Mangeshkar slams Karan Johar
- Naga Chaitanya to play his grandfather in NTR's biopic?
- Pinnari Vijayan stages protest against Modi government
- Mass makeover for Sree Vishnu
- TG Venkatesh fumes at KK, calls him Alcoholic
- Varun Tej, Venkatesh’s “F2” launched
- Man begged for money on a flight, video goes viral
- Rana going for kidney transplantation?
- Madhavi Latha makes allegations on 'Bigg Boss 2'
- Hina Khan gets trolled for performing Yoga
- “Geetha Govindam” first look is here
- Nithya Menen looks stunning in “Praana”
- Rakul Preet to do an item number?
- Priyanka, Nick spotted holding hands for dinner date
- Mumbai police gives ‘hilarious’ twist to Janhvi’s ‘Dhadak’ dialogue
JC: Deekshas will not serve any purpose
On Friday, TDP MP JC Diwakar Reddy has made sensational comments about the fast-unto-death observed by TDP MP CM Ramesh. He said that the deeksha to achieve Integrated Steel Plant...
Youths perform dangerous stunts on Vijayawada highway
Several videos of dangerous stunts performed by youngsters in Vijayawada on Krishna Lanka National Highway (NH65) and Durga Varadhi Road surfaced on WhatsApp and are going crazy viral.
Anam Ramanarayana Reddy to quit TDP?
With the 2019 elections nearing, the party shifting has already started and most political leaders are mulling over the idea
AP government website leaks data of users who bought Viagra
An unsecured website of the Andhra Pradesh government has leaked the personal data of the people, who purchased Viagra from a government-run store in the state.
Fear among locals in Krishna district as 6 die of kidney ailments in a year
A 60-year-old man in Jujjuru village of Krishna district in Andhra Pradesh died on Saturday while undergoing treatment for a kidney related ailment. And this triggered panic among the locals...
Two Pawan Kalyan fans died due to electric shock
Two fans of Pawan Kalyan were killed on Tuesday in Surya Mahal Junction in Payakaraopet town in Visakhapatnam district in Andhra Pradesh after they were electrocuted.